Under 6 mths, any ideas for a holiday????

guk

Does anyone know if there is a cruise line that take infants under 6mths? We are due our 2nd baby in sept and would like to go on holiday in jan 2011 and although i dont think ther eis i thought i'd ask the experts. If not has anyone got any ideas for a good holiday at this time for year as I will have 3 children DD aged 4 1/2 infant aged 4 mths and my husband who needs constant entertainment on a holiday ;). Cruises are best suited to us for this reason, my DD loves the kids clubs and we find it difficault keeping her out of them which gives me time to read and relax whilst hubby off on flowrider, any suggestions appreciated as the only thing i can think of id florida which last years weather there i hear was awful?

I am not aware of any cruise line where you can drop off a six month old. Some provide baby sitting services in your cabin.

Keith

Not for someone under 1 year old though.

Disney takes 3 month olds in Flounders Nursery.

No, a couple of years ago, there was a family who sued because the ship didn't have specialized care for their young infant and made them get off the ship to get care for him/her. They hadn't bothered with passports or travel insurance, made a big stink, and ruined it for other families traveling with babies. I think that all cruiselines now have a minimum age of either 6 mo or a year now.

There are all-inclusive land-based resorts (Beaches comes to mind, but there are others) that offer lots of entertainment options for children and adults alike. Given your timeframe, that is probably the direction you'll want to look.

Archived