I'll be traveling on the NCL Norweign Sun and visiting:

London,

Denmark

Germany

Estonia

Russia

Finland

Sweden.

I was wondering if anyone can provide a listing of companies who provide medical insurance that will cover the trip and countries I'm visiting.

Thanks!

There are many insurance companies that you can use. As noteda above a good insurance search engine is http://www.insuremyrip.com

You wil enter some information incuding the cost of the trip, the destination and the dates, and the age of those to be insured and it will provide a variety of options to you in a nice format that you can easily use to compare the cost and what is provided by each of the policies.

Keith

insuremytrip is great, but I thought I would point out that it is not substitute for reading the policy directly before buying. There are many subtle differences between policies that insuremytrip doesn't capture, like some of the exclusion details.

It is tragic when a policyholder cancels a trip before checking the policy, and then has their claim denied for an exclusion that was fairly clear, had the policy been checked ahead of time.

Medical Insurance

I'll be traveling on the NCL Norweign Sun and visiting:

London,

Denmark

Germany

Estonia

Russia

Finland

Sweden.

I was wondering if anyone can provide a listing of companies who provide medical insurance that will cover the trip and countries I'm visiting.

Thanks!

http://www.imglobal.com

i am really surprised that more people on medicare aren't concern about health insurance overseas. I was given a broker's name that recommended this company. I have no experience with the company but i thought i would pass it on.

Archived