B2b2b

lewis4x4

I have a B2B2B booked on the new Disney Dream come next April. My question is sinceI have the same room the entire trip, can I leave my luggage and everything in the room? I know I will have to disembark and then get back on, but what about my stuff? Can I just leave it? :D

No need to pack/unpack. Not sure I could do Nassau three times in 10 days though. For about he same price/same weeks, you could do a B2B on Magic and visit St. Thomas, St Maarten, Key West, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and do two stops at Castaway Cay (and get four more cruise days to boot).

Or, if you really want to do the Dream, do the 4-nighter (Sunday-Thursday), spend Thursday and Friday at DW, and come back to the port on Saturday for a week on the Magic (Total cruise nights is 11 instead of 10, and the cost is about $1000 lower, including the two nights at DW) ... but you have to re-pack your bags a few times.

I do think two 7 day B2Bs would offer a better cruise experience, but a B2B2B offers three stops to CC rather than 2. It may also fit the OPs shedule better.

Our family really wanted to experience the Concierge Level 1 Bedroom Suite and 3 or 4 days was just not enough time. A B2B proablly weould have been enough, but once I get on the ship, I really don't to have to pack and travel to WDW for 3 days. Plus, we live on 2 1/2 hours from WDW and go all the time as it is. I am really excited about going to Castaway Cay three times. I agree that Nassau three times is too much but we really enjoy the new water park there. Our goal is to enjoy the ship while everyone gets off. A B2B2B might be a little weird but I'm excited... :D

Can anyone explain the time/process in the getting off and getting back on?

My Travel Agent just told me: "Everyone has to disembark by 9:15am and you would take your family to the Concierge lounge on the upper deck of the Disney terminal to wait for customs to ok admittance for all guests. After 9:45am you could reboard the ship."

30 Minutes is not bad at all... Also, she said they would have snacks and drinks there while you wait... :D

I have a B2B2B booked on the new Disney Dream come next April. My question is sinceI have the same room the entire trip, can I leave my luggage and everything in the room? I know I will have to disembark and then get back on, but what about my stuff? Can I just leave it? :D

We usually do B2b's also. You can leave everything in your cabin. Don't forget when you have to be at the meeting place for b2ber's to bring your docs and passports. You will receive a letter in your cabin a day or two prior.

Make sure you also let your cabin steward know you are doing a b2b and request for your cabin to be closed and locked. Make sure it will be the same steward for the b2b's. (This comes after a bad experience while cruising on the Disney Magic for a month)

We get off in Port Canaveral and hop on the shuttle to Walmart for an hour or so to pick up any items we need.

• 4 weeks later...

We are considering changing rooms on our B2B - limited availability on first segment but a better room location is available on second segment.

Other than having to pack bags and then go to special lounge, what else is involved or should we consider?

They will pack for you and move you to the other room! But it's still a bit more of a hassle than just staying in your room for the whole trip. Somehow I feel more settled if I don't have to move. ;)

Katherine

Archived