Did Princess move it?

AndyTheK

I just looked idly at the bridge cams on princess.com.

Here's the current view from the Star... check the next port.

LOL.

Shalom, Andy.

I saw that as well...and had a good snort. ;) Will be on her soon, so have been checking in when I need a reminder of my exciting adventures to come.

I just looked idly at the bridge cams on princess.com.

Here's the current view from the Star... check the next port.

LOL.

Shalom, Andy.

Hi Andy !

That was funny. Thanks for sharing !

Good thing it's a big continent!!! Hard to believe someone hasn't picked up on it!!

Shhhhh don't tell them!

You know that we Americans are weak in geography. Come on they got the right continent.

I hope the Captain isn't American LOL.

I saw that as well...and had a good snort. ;) Will be on her soon, so have been checking in when I need a reminder of my exciting adventures to come.

Enjoy your cruise.

DW was surprised to find oit she's Swedish - all her life she thought Grandpa was from Denmark :)

Shalom, Andy.

Geography is not Princess' strong suit.

When the Diamond Princess left Nagasaki Japan on its inaugral trip to Los Angeles across the Pacific Ocean, the official press release issued by Princess had the ship sailing across the Atlantic Ocean!

I suppose the hack writing the release was not aware that the ship was built by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries in Nagasaki, and not by Fincantieri in Italy.

I am sailing on the Crown Princess Canada/New England cruise in Sept. According to the Princess countdown calendar, we sail from NY and our first port of call is Aarhus, Denmark. The next day we are in Boston.

I am sailing on the Crown Princess Canada/New England cruise in Sept. According to the Princess countdown calendar, we sail from NY and our first port of call is Aarhus, Denmark. The next day we are in Boston.

Wow. I had longer commutes to work from 25 miles outside Boston:D

I guess if anyone can do it, Princess can:p

My cruise on the Crown is the next one right after yours. Keep everything shipshape for us.

Shalom, Andy.

Archived