Celebrity Summit Royal Suites

Kruz Guys

We are booked in the Celebrity Summit Suite 6140 in December. Has anyone stayed in that suite or one of the other Royal Suites on the Summit recently?

Is the view blocked by anything?

How is the noise level (if any) from the dining room on the deck below?

We are excited about the trip and hope this suite will be enjoyable.

Thanks for any resplies, information or tips.

:D :cool:

I wish I could say that we had stayed in that beautiful suite but we were a couple of doors down in 6144.

We did have the butler give us a peek. He was our butler on the Century so he took pity on us in our "little" CC cabin. It is a wonderful cabin with no obstructions at all. The deck is a wrap around.

There was absolutely no noise from below. The dining room is usually not used after 10 or so and even when (or if) they have the midnight buffet there you will not know a thing.

You will be in heaven...enjoy each minute.

I wish I could say that we had stayed in that beautiful suite but we were a couple of doors down in 6144.

We did have the butler give us a peek. He was our butler on the Century so he took pity on us in our "little" CC cabin. It is a wonderful cabin with no obstructions at all. The deck is a wrap around.

There was absolutely no noise from below. The dining room is usually not used after 10 or so and even when (or if) they have the midnight buffet there you will not know a thing.

You will be in heaven...enjoy each minute.

Thanks so much for your resonse. Very nicey of you to reply with such positive informatin.

KruzGuys

We are booked in the Celebrity Summit Suite 6140 in December. Has anyone stayed in that suite or one of the other Royal Suites on the Summit recently?

Is the view blocked by anything?

How is the noise level (if any) from the dining room on the deck below?

We are excited about the trip and hope this suite will be enjoyable.

Thanks for any resplies, information or tips.

:D :cool:

You will love the Royal Suite. We have stayed in them on several Celebrity ships. On the Summit we actually stayed in the Penthouse Suite.

I am sure you will be quite pleased with the suite and be sure to enjoy it.

Keith

You will love the Royal Suite. We have stayed in them on several Celebrity ships. On the Summit we actually stayed in the Penthouse Suite.

Keith

Thanks for the good positie information. Once I would like to try to the Penthouse Suite. It seems huge and beautiful. However I'm sure we will totally ejoy the Royal Suite. Thanks again.

Kruz Guys

Stephen and Tom

We were in 6140 on the Millennium. What a wonderful suite....the only downside for me was that you can see onto the deck from the "cafeteria" above on deck 8 or 9... I was in the "cafeteria" and looked down and saw my husband sun bathing...didn't bother him a bit..bothered me so I moved my deck chair out of the line of sight. Its a HUGE deck with hot tub but we never used the hot tub. We usually stay in a balcony cabin so this was a big treat for us!!!! We spent a week in New Zealand after the cruise so we didn't bring the tux etc. On formal nights we had the butler bring dinner, wine etc and we ordered a movie....it was great!!!!!!!! We told him ahead of time so he made the dinners very special. The Millenium is the sister ship of the Summit so I assume the rooms should be similar.

• 1 month later...

:)

Keith

Keith,,,,,

We finally decided to go for it and have booked one of the Penthouse Suites (6148) on the Celebrity Summit in December out of San Juan.

What is your opinion of the PH on the Summit? I'm sure we will love it.

By the way, what is the area on the deck that looks like steps or a railing going down? Is that a jacuzzi?

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

I'm THRILLED to have found this thread. Just booked yesterday...just a tiny bit in advance...for the Summit on 4/5/14 to celebrate a big wedding anniversary. My husband left me in charge of the whole thing, destination, stateroom, the works. Being a middle-class housewife, I decided "what the heck" and booked the Royal Suite 6133. When else would someone like me ever have the chance to experience butler service in my life?!

The Royal suites are two lovely rooms. We had the S1 suite next to the PH suite aft and checked out the Royal suites as we boarded; the doors were open. :-) Huge living area, dining table, separate bedroom and bathroom. VERY nice. They had a large balcony (it is not a wrap-around--only the PH has that.)

We had no noise from below. It was nice to have a butler; had he not mentioned their fabulous brunch we would have missed out on it (didn't notice it in the papers).

Archived