Fantasy - Trundle bed

megamoo

There will be 4 people in a room. Some rooms come up saying that there is a trundle bed in the room. I am assuming there are two single beds and a trundle bed. Where is the 3rd bed located?

Is the trundle bed set up all the time? Any pictures?

Do anybody have pictures of rooms for 4 people with a trundle bed?

I didnt take a picture, but saw one about a week ago on Ecstasy. Trundle beds are low to the floor and slide under the bed. If as in our case, we couldnt get down on the floor and up, you can request a rollaway instead.

After seeing how low the trundle bed was to the floor, I moved us to a quad with bunk beds instead, since I could pick our cabin.

They can move it out of the way during the day to the corner of the cabin if you dont want it set up all day, for instance someone might want to nap. Just tell your cabin steward if you want it moved out of the way during the day and not made up.

We were 5 in an inside (all girls) there were two bunk beds and a trundle under one of the beds. It was hidden during the day and pulled it out at night. Treated as a regular bed and had clean sheets daily.

Ada

We were 5 in an inside (all girls) there were two bunk beds and a trundle under one of the beds. It was hidden during the day and pulled it out at night. Treated as a regular bed and had clean sheets daily.

Ada

Oh no. I better find out about this. I don't think my mom could get that low. I was thinking a roll away. I was trying to keep her out of a bunk bed.

We had a suite on Fantasy that had a king/queen and a double sofa bed for the 4 of us. My 2 girls (19 and 22) would have killed each other in the double sofa bed, so we had a roll-away brought in. I would suggest getting that, as it was quite comfortable, with a real mattress. They set it up on one side of the room, and during the day it was set into an upright position so it wouldn't take up much room. Much more comfortable than a trundle.

Archived