Review - Caribbean Princess - July 11-20, 2010

Cuizer2

Your photos were some of the best I ever have seen thanks so much for shaing them with us. What camera did you use? Love your review thanks for taking the time to write it. Now you really made my tongue hand out in anxiety we are sailing on the CB next month out of brooklyn. Thanks again for an extremely well written & pic taking review.

Can you tell me how much ginger you take? We are a group of 15 and I and some of the others tend to get some motion sickness. I usually use the sea bands and find they work well, but have heard ginger is good in addition.

Thanks!

Your photos were some of the best I ever have seen thanks so much for shaing them with us. What camera did you use? Love your review thanks for taking the time to write it. Now you really made my tongue hand out in anxiety we are sailing on the CB next month out of brooklyn. Thanks again for an extremely well written & pic taking review.

When there is no water around, I used a Canon A590IS. For the water pictures I used a Pentex W30.

Can you tell me how much ginger you take? We are a group of 15 and I and some of the others tend to get some motion sickness. I usually use the sea bands and find they work well, but have heard ginger is good in addition.

Thanks!

I take one capsule in the morning, with water, just before breakfast and one capsule in the evening, with water, just before dinner. However, I this cruise I was not taking the ginger regularly (as I did on a prior cruise).

If I am not taking the ginger on a regular basis, then I take one when I feel I need it, with water, and make sure I wait before taking another. If I felt I needed another capsule before four hours, I would check the bottle to see if there are any restrictions.

On this cruise I think there was only one day were I took two capsules. Some days I took none and other days I took only one.

Great pictures. Thanks. Did you enjoy your cruise? Couldn't really tell by your comments - seemed kind of 50/50

The following is from Monday, July 19, toward the end ...

So I guess now a fair question would be, "How did I like the cruise?" I enjoyed it a lot. Would I go on Princess again? Yes. However, I still like Carnival and Royal Caribbean better. Princess does some things better than Carnival or Royal Caribbean and in some cases Carnival or Royal Caribbean is better. However, being in the pool on Princess was a little to boring for me. I would like to see a little more action (splashing).

WOW!

this is the CB review i have been waiting for! you did an awesome job getting me all excited and hit everything i wanted to know. I will be on this ship in OCT , i can't wait. Thanks for the awesome review and pictures :D

-David

Loved, loved, loved this review...and the photos were incredible! Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed - and entertaining - review!

We are planning our first Princess cruise next May on CB...to celebrate our 30th anniversary. Not first time cruisers but first time on Princess and first time with a balcony...we chose an aft balcony on Baja deck (B757). Hubby sometimes feels queasy but has never been "sick" on a ship. I don't feel anything but a little nervous if there's too much side to side motion. I expect we will feel more motion but am not worried...we were on deck 12 (inside room, midship) on QM2 during Tropical Storm Ernesto. Had 18 to 20 foot seas heading out of New York up to Canada. No access to outside areas due to high winds and there was some motion but nothing serious. She never slowed down and plowed through the waves like a warm knife through butter. That's some ship...can take almost anything that nature throws at it.

Thanks again for the wonderful review...you have definitely whetted my appetite!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...