Mom just checked in from the Rotterdam!

iloverags2

My mom called about an hour or so ago. They just got back on board after spending the day in Sitka. A bit misty and some fog there today, but yesterday they had a wonderful day at Hubbard Glacier. She said it was incredible (which I'm sure many of you here already know!), and they saw quite a bit of calving (not sure what quite a bit means to her...LOL). They have enjoyed The Pinnacle every morning for breakfast, and have tried all the restaurants and room service for lunch and dinner. She had lobster at The Pinnacle on Sunday night, and they are returning there this evening...she said it's very tempting to have lobster again. (Her hubby said the lamb chops were wonderful too!) They absolutely love the Neptune Lounge, and have already filled out their info for Luggage Direct. This is their first 7-night cruise (both have been on weekend jaunts to the Bahamas), and first trip to Alaska, and they are LOVING it!

Thank you to all of you here who answered my questions, and really have provided a wealth of information through your posts! :D

I am so glad that your parents are having a wonderful time. We had a magical cruise on the Rotterdam last week!:)

I read your report! Your cruise did sound wonderful! Thanks for sharing the deets. :D

I read your report! Your cruise did sound wonderful! Thanks for sharing the deets. :D

I can only hope that your folks have as much fun as we did! Even if they only had half the fun, it would be darn close to perfect!

Keep us updated; I am really getting into the vicarious cruising thing!:)

Archived