Website which shows how full a ship is??

3redheads

I think the link posted shows a percentage, but Iv also read, its the percentage of CATEGORIES still available, not cabins available.

No one can show cabins available, its not allowed, proprietiery info that Carnival isnt going to let out

i am trying it won't let me post the link. anyway after all the www's type in ********** and then .net lets try that

looks like it is blocking the name. sorry

Sorry that didn't work either. It's still all blanked out.

i am trying it won't let me post the link. anyway after all the www's type in ********** and then .net lets try that

looks like it is blocking the name. sorry

If CC is blocking it they dont want you discussing it on this forum. Personally Id take the hint and not post the link even if you can but putting in spaces to get around CC's block. Why take the chance of getting into trouble here?

That site just lists cabin category availability. If there is 1 cabin in each category available, it will say the ship is 100% available.

Cruise lines would never allow any site to truly know their actual availability.

You can call Carnival and they will tell you.

Not a chance. They will never tell you this.

No sites tell you, period.

Carnival can tell you if a cabin is available ...they will never tell you the percentage the ship is booked up. Never.

I think the link posted shows a percentage, but Iv also read, its the percentage of CATEGORIES still available, not cabins available.

No one can show cabins available, its not allowed, proprietiery info that Carnival isnt going to let out

That site just lists cabin category availability. If there is 1 cabin in each category available, it will say the ship is 100% available.

Cruise lines would never allow any site to truly know their actual availability.

I was guessing the same site as you. ... so I said I THINK since I cant prove its the site I think.. .. so both of us thinking the same thing. ..

In general, most mass market cruiselines ships are going out at full capacity year round, so does it really matter how full a ship is ???

I dont think people are asking for post embarkation reasons.

I think some want that info to determine if they can expect a price drop close to sailing because there are x number of cabins available.

Since Cruise lines keep that info close to the vest, monitoring prices is the only way to snag last min deals or ES price drops.

And you raise a good point, but also need to consider that even if there was such a site, it would most certainly not be accurate given that many TA's take stateroom space in group allotments and could skew any available status greatly until they release those staterooms close to final payment date.

And you raise a good point, but also need to consider that even if there was such a site, it would most certainly not be accurate given that many TA's take stateroom space in group allotments and could skew any available status greatly until they release those staterooms close to final payment date.

True, no site such site will ever exist, but if it did :p, it would be used after final payment and guarantees were assigned.

True, no site such site will ever exist, but if it did :p, it would be used after final payment and guarantees were assigned.

guarantees many times are not assigned up until day of departure.... even if someone was monitoring stateroom availability, it would not be accurate at all. End of subject.

I have asked Carnival about the ships I have been booked on and was told. I was not trying to find out to see if I could get an upgrade. I was just curious. After booking a cruise I call Carnival at least once a month to check to see if there is anything new going on with carnival.

I have asked Carnival about the ships I have been booked on and was told. I was not trying to find out to see if I could get an upgrade. I was just curious. After booking a cruise I call Carnival at least once a month to check to see if there is anything new going on with carnival.

Told what? If you called before guar were assigned any info would have been way off.

A few months back, I read a post about a website which showed how full a ship was. Does anyone know the website address?

Thanks!

What I do is pretend I'm booking and let me see how many rooms they have to offer. I pretty much only book suites and I know they have at least 10 still available on my ship. Their could be more, but all those have to be available as you can book them online. Suite don't seem to be a popular choice and thats good for me as prices are dropping fast. Some lucky people will get upgrades too....... Be careful if you take an upgrade you will never go back.

Archived