Helicopter tour in Skagway

phabric

Temsco has replied that they don't have space for the time we are in Skagway and to try and book through the cruise line or standby at the dock.

Does anybody know of any other helicopter tour in Skagway? Would like to take a helicopter ride and see the glaciers.

Budget Queen

We are only in Juneau from 2-11. We have booked Captain Larry Whale tour for 3:30pm so there is not enough time to do another excursion. I will try with the cruise line.

Did you inquire? You may be able to combo book with Coastal, I would contact Orca Enterprise if you haven't already? Orca should have 2 whale watch times available for you? I have a 2pm arrival and will be booking back to back whale watching my self going on both his available trips.

Captain Larry works with Coastal. Call and tell them you want to do the whale watch and Helicopter....see if they have the combo available, that is what we did...we had a great time(when we tried to book each ourselves the times would noit meld, seems they hold slots for each other)

I called Temsco and it seems that they are only dealing with tours booked through Carnival for the day I want. He said they have 48 seats for my day and they don't all sell out.

I have emailed Captain Larry to enquire about adding helicopter tour to our whalewatching tour. From his tour schedule there seems to be only one tour available at 3:30pm. The Spirit gets into Juneau at 2 and departs at 11 and with the tour returns around 6/7 it would be dark at that time, I cann't see how we could do the helicopter tour, also.

I tried Captain Larry's toll free number 1-888-733-6722 and they say it is no longer in service. Does anybody have any other number to use.

Budget Queen

We are only in Juneau from 2-11. We have booked Captain Larry Whale tour for 3:30pm so there is not enough time to do another excursion. I will try with the cruise line.

I think you'll be in Juneau from 9:00am to 11:00pm, if you're going northbound, according to Carnival's website......

Talked to Carol from Captain Larry's office. Since we are the first to book, she was able to book the helicopter tour for 3-4pm and move the whalewatching tour back to 3:45. We will need to be one of the first ones off the ship to be picked up at 2:15 and they will also pick us up from the helicopter pad to continue on to the whalewatching tour. We will have a very full and exciting day in Juneau. She also mentioned that the stores will be open until 10-10:30.

Archived