Help - JS or E1 on Liberty of the Seas?

Hi,

I have booked an E1 for our son and DIL our Liberty of the Seas. The E1 seems to be tight. I would like to book a D1 for them, but none are available in the location we desire. It will just be the two of them in the room.

The price is $500.00 more than the price we paid for the E1.

This trip is a once in a lifetime treat for our son and DIL. This cruise is nothing they could afford, but we are looking forward to wonderful memories and will enjoy their company. They are 28 and 25 with a new born son. The baby is staying home with the other grandma.

The $500.00 will not break the bank, but like I said, the E1 seems so small, and I want them to have a great vacation! Can anyone compare the two cabin types from 1st hand experience?

We are staying in aGrand Suite. We are having fun while we are still working!

Thanks,

Pat

Even though we have never stayed in a JS, I totally agree with Donna. We were in an E2 on Explorer in June, and with just two of us there was PLENTY of space, both storage and moving-around space. And we were on the hump, so the location was SO convenient.

Especially with you having a GS, so you have a nice space for all of you to occasionally relax together, my advice would be to use the $500 (or some part of it) to do something special for them on board. A couples' massage? Or a fun excursion for either just the two of them or all of you?

Have a blast, we loved the Liberty when we were on her a few years ago!

Sue

If they havent been on a cruise or its a gift it will be wonderful! They will be on a cruise. Keep looking as there are rooms that open all the time. Also call as they dont always show on the website all the room available.

Hi,

I have booked an E1 for our son and DIL our Liberty of the Seas. The E1 seems to be tight. I would like to book a D1 for them, but none are available in the location we desire. It will just be the two of them in the room.

The price is $500.00 more than the price we paid for the E1.

This trip is a once in a lifetime treat for our son and DIL. This cruise is nothing they could afford, but we are looking forward to wonderful memories and will enjoy their company. They are 28 and 25 with a new born son. The baby is staying home with the other grandma.

The $500.00 will not break the bank, but like I said, the E1 seems so small, and I want them to have a great vacation! Can anyone compare the two cabin types from 1st hand experience?

We are staying in aGrand Suite. We are having fun while we are still working!

Thanks,

Pat

What date and what location are you trying to get?

Archived