Villefrance to Monaco

sheffer

Bus #100. To obtain the schedule, on this site, enter 100 in the box beside "Line" at the right side of the page.

The stop is called "Octroi". In the white box beside the stop name is a link to a map of where the bus stop is.

On this map, the stop for Octroi is at the bottom left - there are two blue boxes that say "Bus" and a blue box with a "T" ... the "T" is a tourist info office. The bus stop to head towards Monaco is on the same side of the street as the TI office. If you are going to Nice, you would cross the street to catch the bus going in the opposite direction. It takes about 10-15 minutes to walk to the bus stop from the port (Port de la Sante).

The train station is at the top/centre of that map, marked SNCF.

• 2 weeks later...
Bus #100. To obtain the schedule, on this site, enter 100 in the box beside "Line" at the right side of the page.

The stop is called "Octroi". In the white box beside the stop name is a link to a map of where the bus stop is.

On this map, the stop for Octroi is at the bottom left - there are two blue boxes that say "Bus" and a blue box with a "T" ... the "T" is a tourist info office. The bus stop to head towards Monaco is on the same side of the street as the TI office. If you are going to Nice, you would cross the street to catch the bus going in the opposite direction. It takes about 10-15 minutes to walk to the bus stop from the port (Port de la Sante).

The train station is at the top/centre of that map, marked SNCF.

How does one walk to the bus stop that goes to Monaco if you are coming in from the tender ports? What is the best way to get to the bus?

I would recommend the train. I found this way very easy and it is only a short train ride to Monte Carlo station.

From the tender port turn right and follow the beach until you see the SNCF signs climb the large stairs up to the platform and your there takes about 10-15 mins walk from the tender port.

TIP : Watch for pickpockets at Monte Carlo station my Dad nearly got his wallet picked but I was alert for this and the guy ran off when he saw that i had saw him.

Archived