Evaluating a beverage package? Here is a beverage list with prices, as of mid-2010.

jg51

This makes it seem like it's not worth it unless you also drink the specialty coffees and bottled water....slightly confused now, lol

It doesn't matter which you drink, only that you'd otherwise drink enough to make it work for you.

I've always said the beverage packages are good for those that drink above average quantities of the included beverages and/or those who are willing to pay a little extra for an all inclusive experience. If one is unsure if the packages are right for them then I'd recommend waiting until a day or two into your cruise and see how much you're spending and if you think you'd be better off with the packages they buy it for the remaining nights of your cruise. If not then just pay as you go for the reminder of it.

Not sure if the prices are still accurate but it will get you close.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtQ-heWqtag3dDMya2VHanpQMGRKVkpyanVtTEhRRmc

Is the Google.doc interactive?

I tried to input data i.e.e number of days, number of drinks etc but it doesnt seem to accept my numbers.

What am I doing wrong thanks?

Not sure if the prices are still accurate but it will get you close.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtQ-heWqtag3dDMya2VHanpQMGRKVkpyanVtTEhRRmc

Is the Google.doc interactive?

I tried to input data i.e.e number of days, number of drinks etc but it doesnt seem to accept my numbers.

What am I doing wrong thanks?

I found you need to 'download' and save as an excel file onto your computer for it to work.

I found you need to 'download' and save as an excel file onto your computer for it to work.

Thanks, but that doesnt work either. Will not download as Excel , even though gives you that option. Pity because someone put a whole lot of work into it and would be great to use.

Just returned from a 7 day cruise on the Summit. Really glad to have had my classic drink package. A lovely pot of hot tea is around $4.00. Beer, Miller lite is $4.50, Malibu and Pineapple is $6.00. I had four pages of drinks. Wine for Pinot Gritio (sp) $6.00. Plain pineapple juice was $4 and diet coke was around 2.50. Latte's were around $5.00 so it was a great deal.

Hi we are considering the classi package for our caribbean cruise on eclipse in Feb 2013 . Doe this offer enough choice. We usually just drink beer, G & T, wine with dinner and Mojito. Would the classic packge cover this

Thanks

Hi we are considering the classi package for our caribbean cruise on eclipse in Feb 2013 . Doe this offer enough choice. We usually just drink beer, G & T, wine with dinner and Mojito. Would the classic packge cover this

Thanks

Yes it will. Beers will be $5.00 and under brands. Not sure, but in the mixed drinks mentioned, liquor used is probably not top shelf, but also not budget brands. We found the wine selection to be more than adequate, but we aren't wine experts. Some of our friends were not impressed with the wine selection.

Thanks, but that doesnt work either. Will not download as Excel , even though gives you that option. Pity because someone put a whole lot of work into it and would be great to use.

I had no problem downloading as an Excel file. I downloaded and then opened it with Excel 2007. Thanks to whoever took the time to produce the spreadsheet.

Edited by Archquark

I had no problem downloading as an Excel file. I downloaded and then opened it with Excel 2007. Thanks to whoever took the time to produce the spreadsheet.

Yes i got it on my wifes Laptop, my PC has issues haha.

Thanks to the author of that Spreedsheet.

Even when I download the file it doesn't have the formulas in it to calculate... But the info is useful even with out that, just getting an idea on pricing ; -)

Anyone know how to get the formulas to translate as well?

I apologize in advance if you already know how to download, so please do not be insulted. Open the link posted. Then check on file in the upper left, click on download as, and then check on Excel.

It worked for me after I realized that I actually needed to download the file after I opened it.

Good luck.

I cant see any French Bubbly on the list , so I guess it may not include wines that are over the $12 limit ?? Does anyone have a full current list ?

Also , I have ordered the premium alcohol package as the most excellent calculator seems to say I may spend twice the package cost !! -- :eek::eek::o:o

Am I able to get a specialty coffee or premium tea in the MDR with breakfast or do I need to go out to the cafe for this ?:D

I cant see any French Bubbly on the list , so I guess it may not include wines that are over the $12 limit ?? Does anyone have a full current list ? :D

Hi,

A small sample taken from 2010 menu

Champagnes & Sparkling Wines

Celebrity Vintages, Loire Valley 6.5

Perrier Jouët, Grand Brut, Epernay 15

Domaine Mandois, Cuvée Celebrity, Brut, Pierry 13

Domaine Mandois, Cuvée Celebrity, Brut Rosé, Pierry 16

Vigneti Fantinel, Prosecco, Friuli 7

Jim

I cant see any French Bubbly on the list , so I guess it may not include wines that are over the $12 limit ?? Does anyone have a full current list ? ...

Here are links to some dining room wine lists I have from last winter. There are lists of wines by the glass, including Champagne and sparking wines, towards the back of the list. The list for Murano's has some of the more expensive Champanges but might only be available on S class. I know the Champagnes on that list were also available in the bar outside the specialty restuarant but possibly in a few other lounges as well:

I apologize in advance if you already know how to download, so please do not be insulted. Open the link posted. Then check on file in the upper left, click on download as, and then check on Excel.

It worked for me after I realized that I actually needed to download the file after I opened it.

Good luck.

No offense taken ; -)

However my experience is;

Open link

click on file select download as an excel file

It downloads and opens in excel with an error message;

File error, some number formats may be lost.

I am thinking that this may be what others having difficulty may be encountering.

We are sailing on Infinity in May 2012 and Summit in September 2012. I have checked each deck diagram and cannot locate the Molecular Bar.

Can someone please tell me where it is?

Thanks!

GiGiAnn

You can not find it on the Infinity as it is not there.

The Molecular bar is a new feature of the S class ships. It is not on the Infinity nor the other M class ships (Summit, Millennium or Constellation) nor on the Celebrity Century.

You can not find it on the Infinity as it is not there.

The Molecular bar is a new feature of the S class ships. It is not on the Infinity nor the other M class ships (Summit, Millennium or Constellation) nor on the Celebrity Century.

Boo Hoo! No wonder I could not find it. Thanks for the enlightenment. :o

GiGiAnn

Thankyou Jim & Larry . Can you tell me where I can get the premium tea and coffee with the Premium Alcohol Package please -- do I need to go to the cafe or is it somehow available with lunch/dinner in the dining room? Thanks again for your time.

Hi Guys - Quick Q.

Can I bring the following onboard with me? This will be the first Celebrity cruise.

24 Pk Water (Small)

6 pk Canned Coke

2 Wine Bottles

On the wine bottles.. Do those get confiscated until dinner time? The other cruises we were on do take away the wine until MDR.

Thanks in Advance!!

No offense taken ; -)

However my experience is;

Open link

click on file select download as an excel file

It downloads and opens in excel with an error message;

File error, some number formats may be lost.

I am thinking that this may be what others having difficulty may be encountering.

Perhaps, but it worked for me. Maybe it is related to the version of excel.

Hi Guys - Quick Q.

Can I bring the following onboard with me? This will be the first Celebrity cruise.

24 Pk Water (Small)

6 pk Canned Coke

2 Wine Bottles

On the wine bottles.. Do those get confiscated until dinner time? The other cruises we were on do take away the wine until MDR.

Thanks in Advance!!

You can bring all that on and enjoy it in your stateroom any time of the day. I've never heard of anyone taking their own bottled water nor coke to the dining room. If you do take your wine to the dining room there is a $25/bottle corkage fee for consuming it there. There is no such fee for enjoying it in your stateroom.