Does oasis have late dining?

Call me crazy but I can't find this for sure. When I made a courtesy hold, the options it gave me were early or mtd. No late. Is that right? Or could late be fully booked (which I find hard to believe everyone wants late???)

thanks!

Call me crazy but I can't find this for sure. When I made a courtesy hold, the options it gave me were early or mtd. No late. Is that right? Or could late be fully booked (which I find hard to believe everyone wants late???)

thanks!

Oasis has early seating, late seating and MTD.

If late was not available, I´d say it was filled up already.

I actually just read on another thread yesteday that someone else had the same problem, and when they contacted RCCL, were told that late seating was full for thier sailing.

If you have your heart set on late seating, I would take MTD and call RCCL and ask to be waitlisted for late seating.

Thanks everyone! That's crazy! On all previous cruises, we've found late dining is the least desirable for most passengers vs. early and mtd. We've found that early generally is full first!

What's the way to get on the late dining waitlist then? (I'm diamond). Any way to get on waitlist before sailing?

We did MTD on the Oasis because of the shows and then we ended up only eating in the main dining room twice. There are so many other dining options! We didn't even get to them all - we'll have to book another cruise.......

Sometimes, when one seating is "full", it's because a group is onboard and they don't get a choice of time...it's all or nothing..once they board, they'll start switching their dining times....so get on the waitlist and check again when you board. I'm betting you'll get what you want, even if it's not till the next night.

We booked our upcoming September Oasis cruise last year and requested the late (8:30) dinner seating and were given the early seating. When I called to make our final payment, I mentioned that I'd like the late seating for two and it was immediately changed. I find it very hard to believe that the late seating is full. We always have the late seating and were told that it's the least desirable time for most people. I'm betting if you call they will change it for you. If it's too late to make a definite change, just go to the dining room when you board and ask them to change it. I'm sure they will be able to change you to the later time, this is, unless you are requesting it for a large group. Have a great cruise!

We booked our upcoming September Oasis cruise last year and requested the late (8:30) dinner seating and were given the early seating. When I called to make our final payment, I mentioned that I'd like the late seating for two and it was immediately changed. I find it very hard to believe that the late seating is full. We always have the late seating and were told that it's the least desirable time for most people. I'm betting if you call they will change it for you. If it's too late to make a definite change, just go to the dining room when you board and ask them to change it. I'm sure they will be able to change you to the later time, this is, unless you are requesting it for a large group. Have a great cruise!

Same thing happened to me. When I booked it online it gave me early seating, saying late seating was not available but when I called them, they changed it right away.

Same thing happened to me. When I booked it online it gave me early seating, saying late seating was not available but when I called them, they changed it right away.

I think they are more than willing to change early to late. Trying to get the early seating is probably the harder of the two....Have a great cruise.

Archived