Just Booked Volendam to Alaska

Cruzman

June 1, 2011 sailing; what a deal we got. Our sailing has third and fourth passenger free in a quad cabin. So we are taking my son and his GF; their first trip to Alaska. Here's hoping that some others can take advantage of HAL's sale going on for the next few days.

It's all good isn't it! We are booked on Volendam for Alaska, sailing just before you on 18 May. I tried to start a roll call but got no response to date - maybe we are the only ones so far!!!:)

The MS Volendam cruise to Alaska was our first with Holland America. It has been all Hal ever since.

Pretty far out for a Roll Call but get it started, keep it active and it should eventually attract more CC members to join.

Congratulations!!

I noticed that you mentioned that your son will be bringing his girlfriend along -- 4 adults in a cabin?

Hey, it's an Alaskan cruise. Who get's frisky on a cruise to Alaska, lol.

It's all good isn't it! We are booked on Volendam for Alaska, sailing just before you on 18 May. I tried to start a roll call but got no response to date - maybe we are the only ones so far!!!:)

We're on the same cruise as you and I noticed nobody but me responded to your Roll Call. Maybe we'll have the ship to ourselves...lol

Archived