Royal Caribbean Iphone App

AF-1

When will Royal Caribbean come out with an iphone app; or for that matter a smart phone app? All the airlines have them; it makes planning so much easier. I have a app called ship mate; and I can check all of Royal Caribbeans cruises; check out shore excursions, decks of the ships, and the entire itinerary. The app I have is by a travel agency; if they can come up with one; surely Royal Caribbean can have their own. What does everyone think?

When will Royal Caribbean come out with an iphone app; or for that matter a smart phone app? All the airlines have them; it makes planning so much easier. I have a app called ship mate; and I can check all of Royal Caribbeans cruises; check out shore excursions, decks of the ships, and the entire itinerary. The app I have is by a travel agency; if they can come up with one; surely Royal Caribbean can have their own. What does everyone think?

I downloaded one for my iPad. Just type Royal Caribbean International. Got it in the app store free. I believe it also works for the iPhone

It's not an official app and doesn't include all cruises. It's also made by someone from the UK and has more info for European itineraries than US itineraries.

I have one called Ship Mate that is a bit more comprehensive and US friendly. (Not that the other one is unfriendly. :))

I just downloaded one called Ship Mate as well and it seems pretty comprehensive. It is much better than the travel agent one. It even has oue cruise on the Allure in Sep of 2012 on it, along with excursions

It's not an official app and doesn't include all cruises. It's also made by someone from the UK and has more info for European itineraries than US itineraries.

I have one called Ship Mate that is a bit more comprehensive and US friendly. (Not that the other one is unfriendly. :))

If you look at the Royal Caribbean app under book you have the option of going to RCL, US or UK website direct. works for me, anything and everything you need to know is right there. Even access to your acount. I know it's just linking you to their website but it does the job untill an official app is out.

Vicki, are you saying you brought up Royal Caribbeans website thru Safari, then made it into a bookmark? If so, I have done this; however, it loads the full website which take a long time to load. A Royal Caribbean app would just load minimal info; but enough info for the app to be worthwhile.

Archived