New Crown & Anchor Members Benefit

Starting Aug 9th C&A members will have one day advance of the public to book the weekly special sales events. Each Monday Crown & Anchor Preview Sale will open with a special code exclusively for Crown & Anchor Members. The following day, the general public will have access to any remaining Sales Event listings.

Starting Aug 9th C&A members will have one day advance of the public to book the weekly special sales events. Each Monday Crown & Anchor Preview Sale will open with a special code exclusively for Crown & Anchor Members. The following day, the general public will have access to any remaining Sales Event listings.

OK..Thanks

Thanks; good to know

Thanks for the info. Where did you see this? Is it on the web site?

Bet its not for UK cruisers :rolleyes:

Bet its not for UK cruisers :rolleyes:

Me three :D

Actually there was another thread about this earlier last night and at the time I saw it I was chatting with my US TA and mentioned it to her. Well the agency she works with isn't a small one...one of the bigger ones over the pond and she hadn't been told about this new 'Benefit'. Gotta love how CCrs get the news out first eh :D

I thought that only TAs had access to the Tuesday sales now? Is there going to be some way for us to see the sales on line?

I mentioned info on this a few weeks back. If you look on the benefits section of the website, it mentions it under section 11...

"11To have access to Special Offers, you must have a valid opt in email address to receive promotions through email. Starting July 2010, for access to the Royal Caribbean Sales Event Offers you must log-in to the member-only section of our website.A new set of Sales Event offers from Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is published each Wednesday. Unless otherwise noted, they can only be booked on Monday (9am-11pm Eastern) following the Wednesday they are posted. They are not available after that time and are subject to change by the cruise line at any time. Royal Caribbean Sales Event is combinable with one of the following: Crown and Anchor Savings Certificates, Onboard Booing Bonus OR Balcony and Suite Discounts."

So now the Tuesday sales are Monday sales (for C&A members). And they are announced on the prior Wednesday, not Thursday.

Not sure what a booing bonus is. Remember, the proofreaders were off on June 1st.

Actually there was another thread about this earlier last night and at the time I saw it I was chatting with my US TA and mentioned it to her. Well the agency she works with isn't a small one...one of the bigger ones over the pond and she hadn't been told about this new 'Benefit'. Gotta love how CCrs get the news out first eh :D

The announcement was sent a few days ago or so, she/he most likely missed it or is not signed up to get them.

I mentioned info on this a few weeks back. If you look on the benefits section of the website, it mentions it under section 11...

So now the Tuesday sales are Monday sales (for C&A members). And they are announced on the prior Wednesday, not Thursday.

Not sure what a booing bonus is. Remember, the proofreaders were off on June 1st.

Thanks!

Sorry to add a neg. note: all the new "perks" are to their benefit to get people to book cruises & some of them not much diff than what was in place before-they are just "re-packaged". We got a brochure about the new booking benefits but they really were no diff..other than to get you to book earlier...& with the new cancellation policies that may not be the best strategy..

And Diamond benefits remain blah!

Sorry to add a neg. note: all the new "perks" are to their benefit to get people to book cruises & some of them not much diff than what was in place before-they are just "re-packaged". We got a brochure about the new booking benefits but they really were no diff..other than to get you to book earlier...& with the new cancellation policies that may not be the best strategy..

And Diamond benefits remain blah!

I've been thinking the same thing. These new improved 'perks' were really a very good marketing strategy. The OBC/ slash what I like to refer to as an impulse buy was creative. Trying to get folks that do not generally think cruise only, to book while on the ship during the height of vacation fun!!

I have always been in the position when I see a cruise I would like to take I book it - now it seems all I do is watch the prices - a 4 day on the Navigator is closer to a 7 day cruise - what are they thinking? For that particular cruise since there are plenty of available cabins, I am waiting til final payment is due - am I alone on this?

I have always been in the position when I see a cruise I would like to take I book it - now it seems all I do is watch the prices - a 4 day on the Navigator is closer to a 7 day cruise - what are they thinking? For that particular cruise since there are plenty of available cabins, I am waiting til final payment is due - am I alone on this?
I don't know if you're alone or not, but I'm not with you. I like to plan my trip well in advance and book as soon as the dates become available. I love a few specific cabins, and they go fast. I'm willing to plan early to get exactly the cabin I want.

On the other hand, if you're not so fussy about your cabin, then waiting isn't a bad strategy.

Hey Liz! Just ran across your name and had to say Hi! Looks like your doing well hiws that sweet kid of yours...email me lets catch up!

XXOO

Kim:D

Archived