Recent Majesty Cruisers

I have been looking at Majesty for next spring. Just wondering about the condition of her(not that I think she is run down, by any means). I believe I read somwhere she has been refurbed sometime in that last few years.

We have not sailed on a Soverign Class ship for a few years. Just trying to get some in put and opinions of recent passengers.:)

Thanks

I was on Majesty last month and have another cruise booked this month on her. She looks great. They do a really good job maintaining her looks.

Here is a link to my album from last month. Click the picture:

2863220070080150150S600x600Q85.jpg

My whole family sailed on the Majesty in March and had a terrific time. The ship was in good shape with a great crew. We were in oceanview rooms on the 8th deck which are somewhat obstructed. There are lifeboats if you look up but these rooms are a good buy. The rooms are pretty small. We like this cruise and are taking it again in October because it visits 3 ports (the 4 day cruise).

My whole family sailed on the Majesty in March and had a terrific time. The ship was in good shape with a great crew. We were in oceanview rooms on the 8th deck which are somewhat obstructed. There are lifeboats if you look up but these rooms are a good buy. The rooms are pretty small. We like this cruise and are taking it again in October because it visits 3 ports (the 4 day cruise).

I'm booked on 8 for a 4-day in September, can't wait to be back on the Majesty and also back in Key West.

My daughter & son-in-law just sailed on Majesty last week. They had a great time, said the ship was nice. No mention of any problems other than noisy neighbors down the hall partying IN the hallway until the wee hours of the morning even after complaints were made.

The ship looks great and the crew is some of the best in the fleet for friendliness and service. We always try and do a couple cruises on her every year since sometimes we can only get away for a long weekend. Our next cruise is in October and I can't wait, I really need it for a quick fix as it's definitely an addiction, but in a good way!

We are going on the Majesty in Oct., I have been on her a couple of times already. My question is, does anyone know if the Compass Deli and Johnny Rockets are open for lunch on departure day?

I can't say for sure about JR, but I do know the deli is open.

We are going on the Majesty in Oct., I have been on her a couple of times already. My question is, does anyone know if the Compass Deli and Johnny Rockets are open for lunch on departure day?

Compass Deli is open but JR is not until the evening.

We are sailing on the Majesty in October...have been on her several years ago...but dont remember the deli that people are speaking of here on this thread. Where is it located and do you kno the hours it is open?? I will definitely look for it! Thanx!

Archived