Cruise Documents

Doughboy

We have completed our online check-in and have printed those documents. Does Holland America also send a packet in the mail? We have a cruise on NCL after this one and we have both the documents that we printed and also our information that was mailed to us. Thanks for your help!

No -- you will not get anything in the mail from HAL.

You need to run off the first page of each of your immigration forms (one for you and one for person in your party).

You have a choice here -- run off as many luggage tags you need for each person or wait until you get to the pier and fill out the ones that the porters can give you.

We use to get a nice Blue Packet with all the documents and information included. Now everything is on line. It seems I read somewhere that they will send you documents if requested but at a cost.

Several years ago, HAL began sending out royal blue document packets, with HAL's logo ship lightly embossed on it..These packets were made of a polyester material & are quite lovely..That did not last long, & I never received one due to the change to e-Docs...Was disappointed, however our good Friends, who frequently travel with us, had one & didn't want it..Instead of tossing it, she gave it to me..:D

I was tickled pink, as wanted to make an evening bag out of it..This was not my idea! One of our posters on CC, bragged about his wife making hers into an evening bag & I thought that was a neat idea..:) Believe his DW actually re-made it & sewed a clasp onto hers..

Since I'm not a seamstress :eek: & can barely sew buttons on things, had to come up with another plan..Found a colorful flower pin in my costume jewelry box & just pinned it to the bag at the Velcro clasp.. It's now one of my evening bags, as it's lightweight, & just the right size for tissues, lipstick, gambling $$$;) & a key card..

Have received several compliments & people ask me where I got it.. When we go on our Nov. cruise will figure out a way to put a "like color" thin shoulder strap on it..

Cheers....:) Betty

Archived