Panraven PhotoBook-Alaska Golden Princess July 10, 2010

BayouGirlUSA

This is the first post that I have seen that shows the Panraven book. Makes me regret that I didn't purchase the book on our PC cruise. We couldn't find anyone in the Photo dept. who had actually used it or knew how it worked.:mad:

Very nice, if i remember from prior post it is reasonable and comes with the professional shots they take on board:correct?

If you do not mind sharing what the cost and package was that you put together.

Cant wait for our CRUISE !!!!

If I remember correctly, there are 3 different packages. The one I bought was $79.95. This included a 100 page book enabling you to upload your own pictures that you took during your cruise, photo stock of all the ports that you visited, your 2 embarkation photos and a photo album. Also, they will upload to the Panraven site all the photos you purchase at the Photo Gallery such as formal night etc.

The site is relatively easy to learn but it is time consuming depending on how many pictures you upload to your media. The more pictures you take the longer it takes you to decide which pictures you want to include in your PhotoBook.

I would recommend purchasing the book. Compared to other sites that allow you to upload your pictures and create a book are very comparable to this book! I had fun putting my book together and it will be a lasting memory to display for many years to come!

Thanks for sharing, you did a great job. I loved the 5 pages that you did the collage of pictures. I am currently working on mine and I have several pictures that I want in the album but it would add too many pages, so I think I will copy your idea, collage pages.

I have been a scrapbooker for over 30 yrs and just started doing digital scrapbooks about 8 years ago. I have to say that Panraven certainly makes it very easy, but it does have it's limitations. I think they were keeping it simple for novice users, as well. Definitely worth the price.

Again, great job. I can't wait to finish mine and I will post after I'm done.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have cruised on Princess the past 11 years; and I have created quite a few photo books through Panraven. I have just finished my most recent book, however I had some questions for the company. I have e-mailed them for the past few months without any response. Before that, I never had a problem with them replying. I have heard that they ar no longer involved with Princess Cruises. I have put alot of time and energy into my book, and I am concerned that the company may be in trouble. If someone has any idea how I can get in touch with Panraven, please let me know...either through my e-mail address:ebaii@aol.com or respond on this site. Thanks..Eileen

Hi,

I have cruised on Princess the past 11 years; and I have created quite a few photo books through Panraven. I have just finished my most recent book, however I had some questions for the company. I have e-mailed them for the past few months without any response. Before that, I never had a problem with them replying. I have heard that they ar no longer involved with Princess Cruises. I have put alot of time and energy into my book, and I am concerned that the company may be in trouble. If someone has any idea how I can get in touch with Panraven, please let me know...either through my e-mail address:ebaii@aol.com or respond on this site. Thanks..Eileen

When Panraven provided the Princess photo books, if we had any problem with them we contacted Princess. Even if Princess is no longer using Panraven, I would call Princess asking them about it. Princess helped us in the past but if Panraven is out of business maybe nothing will help you get your photo album. I hope this isn't the case but I'm afraid that could be the situation.

Archived