Shampoo and conditioner

luv2scrapdeb

We are going on the Island Princess tomorrow to Alaska. My daughter doesn't like the shampoo and conditioner that we are bringing. Are these provided by the cruise line.

We always take our own!

Princess does provide shampoo and conditioner, as well as a body lotion. It's all eucalyptus scent. The shampoo is okay but if she has long and/or thick and/or colour-treated hair, she may not care for the conditioner -- I have two out of the three and really don't like it at all. I find it does little to detangle or to condition. She might be better off bringing her own preferred brand if she's particular.

Just like any hotel, yes. The quality will depend on your cabin, mini-suites and suites get a supposedly upgraded assortment..

No, it's exactly the same shampoo and conditioner as in balcony/outside/insides. the only difference is that minisuites and up get shower gel, too, which I wouldn't recommend using on the hair but is very useful for rinsing out one's bathing suits.

No, it's exactly the same shampoo and conditioner as in balcony/outside/insides. the only difference is that minisuites and up get shower gel, too, which I wouldn't recommend using on the hair but is very useful for rinsing out one's bathing suits.

We had an inside on CB last time and we had shower gel also. Unfortunately since I didn't have my glasses on in the shower :rolleyes: I used the gel in my hair by mistake. I didn't even realize we had shower gel because we never received it before. My wife must have seen it used it and left it in the shower.

We had an inside on CB last time and we had shower gel also. Unfortunately since I didn't have my glasses on in the shower :rolleyes: I used the gel in my hair by mistake. I didn't even realize we had shower gel because we never received it before. My wife must have seen it used it and left it in the shower.

How did that work out for you?:eek:

How did that work out for you?:eek:

Not very well, Between the Caribbean sun, the salt water, and the body wash lets just say that if Princess didn't have a good smoking policy it would have only taken one ash and my head would have gone up in flames like the scarecrow in the Wizard of OZ. I never use conditioner or hair products but on this trip I was forced to. I was using the body gel for half the trip before I realized it. My sons who were in the room next to ours were doing the same thing and they kept stealing the conditioner from our room. My wife didn’t understand why all of the sudden we were all using so much conditioner. Until……Wednesday when she asked me to leave a note for the room steward asking him for more body wash. Ahh….body wash? What body wash?

Archived