Just how Low do you think Oasis will go once Allure sets sail in Dec  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Just how Low do you think Oasis will go once Allure sets sail in Dec

• No lower than $999 for a balcony cabin
    • $899 for a balcony cabin
    • $799 for a balcony cabin
    • $699 for a balcony cabin
    • watch out....I don't think even Royal knows how low they may have to go

With the economy still struggling, they will price where the market sits, as Allure is coming in a couple of months I think we will see lower priceing, there is so much capacity in the market today. The benifit with Oasis, and Allure is that the overall cost per passinger is probably lower then the smaller ships.

Just my opinion of course.

We just booked October cruise at 799 for inside, we probably wouldn't if the price hadn't dropped.

Happy sailing

Brian J

I realize Oasis prices are historically high, but I really don't think $999 is a low sale price for a balcony.

In fact, when we booked Oasis a year and a half ago for this October, that was the price my parents paid for their cat D balcony....without a sale.

I realize Oasis prices are historically high, but I really don't think $999 is a low sale price for a balcony.

In fact, when we booked Oasis a year and a half ago for this October, that was the price my parents paid for their cat D balcony....without a sale.

Me either, its gotta drop below 900 to peak my interest

We booked an interior on Oasis for $729 and felt like we got a good deal. That's not to say we aren't watching for price drops though. :)

I'm with you. booked $749 for an interior out in December 2011, got the C&A coupon for $75. Would love if the prices drop by then, but since there's so much to do on Oasis, I'm happy paying the price I did. I try to spend no more than $100 per person per day on a cruise ship.

There is already pricing under $999 for the Allure. Oct of 2011 has D8's for $949 and D7's for $979. Hopefully the decreases continue.

Got my D4 ov balcony for next years cruise for under $900.00. Now I'm thinking about checking out the prices for a JS since I got such a good price on the balcony.

It's funny that the #1 pole vote so far is "No lower than $999 for a balcony cabin" when you guys have already proved that you can book balcony cabins on Oasis/Allure for under $999 right now :rolleyes:...and thats not with even at Tuesday Sale Event pricing........Houston...we have a problem:D

With Oasis currently hitting the Tuesday Sales Event dropping OCEAN balconies now as low as $999....just how low do you think pricing on Oasis/Allure will go once these 2 ships start sailing side by side come Dec:confused:

I must be lucky!! I booked October 2009 for September 2010 and got it for less than $900. :D

Supply & demand laws will bite 'em.

The amount of cabins offered basically tripled with the Allure & EPIC.

Not to mention existing liners running the caribbean.

IMHO, maybe not in the next few months but hopefully in the

9 - 12 month span will start to see a price drop.

Right now a D4 on the Allure for the 5/22 sail is going for

aprox. $1K, so its a good sign.

I'll wait a while longer. I booked the Freedom for September 2011 for $549 inside cabin. I figured when she was launched that if I waited a few years the prices would go down. I'll do the same with the Oasis.

Right now the exact itinerary leaving one day earlier is $230 more per person. Now, $779 is a pretty good price for the Oasis, but I like $549 better!! :D

My guess is when Disney launches it's new ship Oasis and Allue will lower the prices of the 3rd and 4th passenger. I believe when they do that it will make the pricing much more palatabe for families that are on the bubble.

Archived