April 2012 school break.

rcnhoward

Hello,

Trying to get some input on the dates for different school districts in New York for April break. Our district does not vote on the dates until 2011, and I'm afraid the prices will be quite a bit higher by then!! Thanks.

Hello,

Trying to get some input on the dates for different school districts in New York for April break. Our district does not vote on the dates until 2011, and I'm afraid the prices will be quite a bit higher by then!! Thanks.

I am not following this question.

Whether from New York State or other places all around the country March and April are both months with lots of spring breaks throughout the entire period where there will be a lot of kids on board the ship.

Keith

Hello,

Just a suggestion but I would call the school districts office to see what they are recommending. They may have that by now. Other option. Put deposits down on multiple weeks and then once they vote on it next April keep the one they pick and cancel the other(s).

Keith

Just a suggestion but I would call the school districts office to see what they are recommending. They may have that by now. Other option. Put deposits down on multiple weeks and then once they vote on it next April keep the one they pick and cancel the other(s).

Keith

I do not think I can get my deposit back using early saver on CCL? The school did give me a "maybe this week" answer.

Thanks for the input!

You are welcome.

I just don't think we can tell you anything more than you can get from the school district.

Good luck with this.

When our children were in school we were fortunate that the school calendar always went out at least two additional years beyond the current school year.

Keith

I was lucky to work for a school district (and where my kids attended) that ALWAYS had Spring Break beginning on the last Monday of March. It didn't matter when Easter was....Spring Break was always the last week of March. Still is! Long retired, but it was great knowing exactly when our Spring Break would be. Typically, "Spring Break" can go from mid-February through April. BTW....we quit cruising over Spring Break many years ago. Just not what it used to be!

Archived