Recent Legend Cruisers???

anthsmom

I'll be on that ship in September...so excited! :) I have been on several Carnival ships before, but never the Legend. I'll be doing the Western Caribbean, which I have never done before but am very excited about! Please let us know how your cruise was!

Does anyone have a recent fun times (aka Capers) to share? I have seen one dated from May/Mother's Day but looking for something more recent.

Thanks so much! :)

Unless there is something in the nature of an emergency so that they miss a port or something they don't change. I sailed Legend twice a year apart and except for the name of the crew members and the weather they were identical. Yours are very accurate.

Hey JB!! I sailed with JB!! And he's a STUD!!

I have all the stuff, but dont have a scanner or the time right now to do anything with them....So Im not help right now. Im hoping by the weekend I will be in better shape, but right now...IM A MESS!!!

When you guys say nothin changes do you mean the same musicians play as well?

Generally, yes. The talent has long term contracts like most employees. The few band members I've talked to had 6 or 8 month contracts.

KroozLov'r ~

I have never been on the Legend either and I am so excited! I have read reviews that have been helpful and I plan on writing one as well..you know "Pay It Forward". :)

jb58, nillachick and zqvol ~

I wasn't sure what or when things change so I thought May was still part of Spring and there could be something different for August since it Summer... Haha I guess my thought was since fruit, fashion, weather changes seasonally maybe the fun times prints did to. Silly way of thinking just wanted to be sure. Thank you for being helpful and responding nicely. (Noticing so many sarcastic and unpolite remarks on these boards lately) ;)

marci4tony ~

I am absolutely enjoying your review so thank you. I can't wait for you to write more...I was sad when you left off to go get coffee. :(

CJinFLA00 ~

Yay! Recent fun times. Thanks for posting these. I am an event/wedding planner so I can't help but plan plan plan with lots of details details details. No room for error in a wedding or our vacation. :p

Generally, yes. The talent has long term contracts like most employees. The few band members I've talked to had 6 or 8 month contracts.

Wow so its actually realistic for me to plan my onboard time then! AWSOME! my OCD KICK'N IN!

Thank you, for posting the fun times it really gives my parents a full view of all the stuff that is offered on the ship. I keep telling them there is so much more than just sitting on the lido sucking up sun. We are all going in Dec on the Legend.

B

Archived