Please explain price drops to me!

cruzinrealtor

How does it work, can you still do it if you are paid in full, where do you get this form to fill out & how do you submit it. Thanks, your would think after 10 cruises I would know, but have never done it before! Thanks for any help!

Are you booked under the Early Saver rate?

How does it work, can you still do it if you are paid in full, where do you get this form to fill out & how do you submit it. Thanks, your would think after 10 cruises I would know, but have never done it before! Thanks for any help!

When do you cruise, how long is the cruise, and did you book ES or not. Those are the questions..

Well, you're inside final payment window so unless you booked ES, you're outta luck. I asked because some people book a year out and pay in full at the time of booking and mistakenly believe they can't get price reductions. It's not about when final payment is made, but when it is required. Anyways, if you booked ES and the price for your category is now less, fill out the forn that firefly posted. When checking prices, make sure you select all discounts that you qualify for, like past guest. Even though you can't combine discounts when you book, you can use them as a basis for getting OBC for a price reduction.

Not sure if we booked early saver or not (can call TA tomm.), called my TA about 3 wks ago, booked & pd in full Sensation, 3day for 9/2/10, just a quick get away for hubby & me.

You cant book ES within 3 months of the cruise date on the short cruises so the best you can get at this point is an upgrade if the cabins above yours drop to the price you paid.

Bill

Archived