Anybody stay at the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort?

lovin2cruize

Hi all:

Can you tell me if you have stayed at the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort? did you like it and was it worth it? It is being offered I think on last minute travel and it looks like a nice place. The reviews on trip advisor are good. Just wanted to get some opinions from my fellow cruise critic buddies.

Thanks!

Hi all:

Can you tell me if you have stayed at the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort? did you like it and was it worth it? It is being offered I think on last minute travel and it looks like a nice place. The reviews on trip advisor are good. Just wanted to get some opinions from my fellow cruise critic buddies.

Thanks!

We stayed here this past March and it was a very nice place to stay and I thought it was worth it, but we were also on our 25th wedding anniversary and I splurged a lot...we had a room on the 19th floor that had an oceanview balcony....just go down to the lobby, cross the highway and you're on the beach...it is that close....a few blocks down the street is a really nice restaurant ...Casablanca Cafe....it is highly recommended

Kewlguy, what hotel do u recommend in Fort Lauderdale? I noticed u have panned a few different ones in the Ft. Lauderdale area; so am curious as to what hotel u think is worth the stay.

Archived