Personal Espresso Machine

ladyfern31

My husband and I like our specialty coffees...I mean to the tune of 2-3 a day each. We are sailing on the Golden Princess next week. Does anyone know if I will be allowed to take my personal espresso machine on board? Or will they confiscate it on the dock?

My husband and I like our specialty coffees...I mean to the tune of 2-3 a day each. We are sailing on the Golden Princess next week. Does anyone know if I will be allowed to take my personal espresso machine on board? Or will they confiscate it on the dock?

I think that the power it would draw would exceed Princess' limitations for the cabin's wiring, risking a popped fuse at best, a fire at worst.

By all means check with Princess.

If, as I suspect, the answer is no, you might offer to lend it to Ocean Village - their coffee is awful :D

JB

Have you asked on the Princess board where on the ship you can get espresso coffee?

On HAL it is free in the dining room for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

You can buy espresso coffee in the Explorations cafe.

And those passengers staying in the pS, S, SA, SB and SC Deluxe suites on HAL have a free espresso machine in the Neptune Lounge.

I thought the real reason why these kinds of things were "denied" is becaue it competes with the cruise line's making money, if they sell that item..the same way why they don't want you to bring your own alcohol and drinks, etc.

Archived