Rain

Bojangles

I looked at the weather report for Budapest,Vienna and Prague for the next week or so. It is pretty nice right now but rain is forcast for Friday and the next few days. I am a little worried that the river boats will not be able to run for some of the trip. We will be on the Tapestry starting the 23rd from Budapest. Anyone have any thoughts on this. Will the rains need to be pretty bad for the river to rise that much.

I looked at the weather report for Budapest,Vienna and Prague for the next week or so. It is pretty nice right now but rain is forcast for Friday and the next few days. I am a little worried that the river boats will not be able to run for some of the trip. We will be on the Tapestry starting the 23rd from Budapest. Anyone have any thoughts on this. Will the rains need to be pretty bad for the river to rise that much.

I have been on river cruises when it rained and it was no problem. I think it takes a lot of rain to cause a problem.

The German part of the Danube river is still high but not on any kind of flood stage. There are currently no severe weather warnings for heavy rain. But there are some warnings for high water along our local river (Isar) which empties into the Danube river. Currently the main problem is a big lake near Munich which is filled up to capacity. The small river going out this lake is on the highest flood level.

steamboats

Archived