any good tours with out nudity.

There are a lot of "open minded" people on here who are ignorant, rude, etc. in response to a simple question. The original poster wasn't trying to start a morality war in here. If you can't answer the question without imposing your beliefs, how about not answering the question?

And this answered the question without imposing your beliefs -- how??:rolleyes::confused:

Facing the ocean:

If you go to the far right you will eventually hit Club Orient where you will definitely find full nudity

If you go to the left, you will find topless women and possibly (but not definitely) see the OCCASIONAL fully nude person walking by on the beach.

You are right Zeno.

However, down the beach to the left, just before the big rock formation, there is a small section of chairs where nude sunbathing is permitted. And then past the large rocks it not unusual to see nude sunbathers on towels, away from the crowds.

Topless can be common, even at some of the restaurants.

{snip}... if you go left you will find FEW if any topless women.

That may depend on the time of year, or even the day of the week. We are usually in St Martin in February and often sit at LaPlaya, next to Bikini Beach.

Last February on a busy beach day I was looking around for friends we were meeting that day and just happened to notice that about half of the women were tanning without tops. No one appeared to be bothered by it, I know I certainly wasn't.

On other days there may have been fewer, but I have never sat on Orient Beach without seeing a few ladies without tops.

Thanks for all your replies. it sounds as if most of the topless women are just sunbathing topless, not even walking around, so that is perfectly OK. Though the reference to toplessness in the restaurants was more worrying! Could put you off your food! In European hotels, people generally might sunbathe topless, but they put their top back on to walk around the pool.

Thanks for all your replies. it sounds as if most of the topless women are just sunbathing topless, not even walking around, so that is perfectly OK. Though the reference to toplessness in the restaurants was more worrying! Could put you off your food! In European hotels, people generally might sunbathe topless, but they put their top back on to walk around the pool.

I wouldn't be too concerned about toplessness in restaurants. When we spent a week on Orient beach, the only restaurant I saw topless women in was Pedro's (right next to Club Orient). Note: at Pedro's, one may also see people dining nude (don't worry they use towels). Our friends who were staying at Club Orient went to lunch with us at Pedro's and they remained au naturel and just brought towels to sit on. At most places, it's pretty much like it is in Europe, many women sunbathe topless but put on their tops to go to a restaurant. Very occasionally I saw a topless women at the bar at one of the beach bars (but not at a table). I am not saying that Pedro's is the only place that allows nude or topless diners but it is the only one I noticed.

That may depend on the time of year, or even the day of the week. We are usually in St Martin in February and often sit at LaPlaya, next to Bikini Beach.

Last February on a busy beach day I was looking around for friends we were meeting that day and just happened to notice that about half of the women were tanning without tops. No one appeared to be bothered by it, I know I certainly wasn't.

On other days there may have been fewer, but I have never sat on Orient Beach without seeing a few ladies without tops.

You may be right. We just got back from a week on Orient Beach, in August. Only saw one or two topless women to the right of Pedro's the whole time we were there.

Archived