Best Cruise Ever... NCL Suites are amazing!!!

lewis4x4

I just returned home hours ago from the past week's cruise up in the suites complex. I was fortunate to stay in room 16002 (Deluxe Owner's Suite). Words cannot describe the fun that my entire family had and how awesome the rooms and staff was. I will post a complete review later, but if you have the chance to go on the EPIC and stay in one of the suites on floor 16 or 17, prepare yourself for the time of your life. :D

I just returned home hours ago from the past week's cruise up in the suites complex. I was fortunate to stay in room 16002 (Deluxe Owner's Suite). Words cannot describe the fun that my entire family had and how awesome the rooms and staff was. I will post a complete review later, but if you have the chance to go on the EPIC and stay in one of the suites on floor 16 or 17, prepare yourself for the time of your life. :D

Glad you had a great time! Love hearing more and more positive reviews coming out! Looking forward to your review. We are in the Courtyard area for our cruise in December. :D

Glad you had a wonderful time. Looking forward to hearing about your trip. :)

lets be honest....if you cant enjoy staying in an Owners suite there's something wrong with your wiring......however I wouldn't use it as as gauge with which to measure the Epic......................dare I say some of the latest reviews in from a full ship are probably more typical of the Epic experience..

lets be honest....if you cant enjoy staying in an Owners suite there's something wrong with your wiring......however I wouldn't use it as as gauge with which to measure the Epic......................dare I say some of the latest reviews in from a full ship are probably more typical of the Epic experience..

So far, most everyone who has sailed on the full ship recently and posted their reviews for discussion has had mostly good things to say.

Here are some examples:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1254799

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1254867

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1250519

Arpster, you should reconsider....and book a trip on this ship. I think you'd have a lot more fun than seem to think.

We've just confirmed our 2nd sailling on the EPIC, and can't wait.

I am curious to know if there are any courtyard villas/penthouse suites/deluxe owner's suites that have balconies that connect/open up to make a larger balcony.

Thanks, and really looking forward to your review. We will be in a DOS (17030) on Oct. 30, but looking to book two suites for us and for our daughter and her fiance for next year.

What, if any, special treatment did you get for the shows? Were you able to skip the lines?

I loved the concept but it didn't always work. The purpose was to personally walk you down before each show and have you inside before they open the doors. They use the inside workers elevator, which is pretty neat as you don't stop at every single floor and you feel a little special. The problem is that many times, they waited so long to take us down that the regular doors had already opened and I probably could have got a better seat not using the concierge service. For the Blue Man Group, it worked perfect. I was the first person in and got my seat of preference. For Cirque Dreams, they took us through the staff entrance and the manager of the show and the concierge staff got into an argument about us coming too early. Even though, 2 minutes later, the regular doors opened up and we walked in at the same time they did. Didn't get good seats for it. Slime Time Live, when they got us to it, everone that was in the regular line had already taken a seat. We ended up seating in the back. The other shows, we got there as the dorrs opened or just after they opened.

So, basically I loved the idea but there any allot of kinks that has to be worked out. I don't think the suites concierge and the show are on the managers are on the same page yet and have a set schedule on how to handle it.

As far as the review, I got back to work with as many of you know more to do than I needed so it's taking me a while to write a full review. I'll work on a short one today and try to get it up as well as upload some photos...

Archived