Celebrity E-docs problem

MI-DI

[quote name='Project_gal']I have asked this before and never got an answer so I will try again. The luggage tags Celebrity post out are barcoded. If you collect them at the port, they cannot be. Surely, the barcodes are used to aid delivery - otherwise, why print them. Surely, therefore, you are disadvantaged if you do not have them.

Sue[/quote]

[SIZE=3]I agree with you! I feel safer with the preprinted ones.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]I would think you would get your luggage sooner with the pre printed tags.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Lsimon']I Guess to each their own - I've never been bothered by any of this nor had any issues with payments to my TA being applied to my Celebrity account - in fact now that I think of it all the credit card charges posted to my account show as originating from Celebrity and not from the TA. Just curious if this is the case for you or if your payments show up as being charged by your TA first who then has to forward funds onto Celebrity. If so then I can see where the delay is coming from as I'd think the TA would wait until the funds clear (anywhere from a couple days to a week) before it sends funds onto Celebrity. It would seem that if this is the case then the issue might be your TA's method of processing the payments.[/QUOTE]

Regardless if you or anyone else has never been bothered by an of this -
Get real. Just because you have not had a problem, there are many others who encounter problems daily. Just re-read what I posted before. Here it is again.

Update: Just spoke to my TA. Apparently X has an internal problem with bookings by automatically assigning people to My Time/Anytime dining and thus requiring Pre-Paid Tips. My Invoice from my TA showed that I requested Late Dining not any other time dining. So, TA called X to get that dining corrected and I should be able to printout my docs later today.

Maybe other people who are having the same problem with docs should have their TAs check with X to see if that same problem occurred with their booking.

When you process payments via American Express through your TA and you see it on your American Express bill a week later and X still says you owe for something you did not request, book, or ask for - why try to charge you for it. I know things happen.

Why are you trying to see or determine where the problem occurred? I stated what the problem was so others may not get delayed waiting on this. If you really can help others, tell them to be PRO-Active......

• 1 month later...
My dilemma:

1. Cruise is paid in full
2. Luggage tags are ordered
3. Edocs appear to be available at mycelebrity.com, but everytime I try to view or print them I get logged off of my celebrity.com. When I go back to log on and manage the reservation, it says "reservation is being modified, please try later"?

Any ideas?

[quote name='pboedeker']My dilemma:

1. Cruise is paid in full
2. Luggage tags are ordered
3. Edocs appear to be available at mycelebrity.com, but everytime I try to view or print them I get logged off of my celebrity.com. When I go back to log on and manage the reservation, it says "reservation is being modified, please try later"?

Any ideas?[/quote]

The "reservation is being modified" part is easy. Because are being thrown out of My Celebrity without loggin off, it thinks you are still in the reservation and you need to wait for your original loggin to clear before you will be allowed in again.

What is causing you to be thrown out of My Celebrity is more difficult. It may be a browser problem [if you are using a non-standard browser, try accessing My Celebrity through Internet Explorer] or an Adobe Reader problem [are you using the latest version? If not, there is a link to download the latest underneath the eDocs link]. Can you open another pdf file while you are not in My Celebrity? Have you tried shutting everything down and rebooting your PC? How long has this been happening? The problem may "go away" overnight.

If none of this helps and no one else has any suggestions, you may have to contact Celebrity.

Sue

[quote name='Project_gal']The "reservation is being modified" part is easy. Because are being thrown out of My Celebrity without loggin off, it thinks you are still in the reservation and you need to wait for your original loggin to clear before you will be allowed in again.

What is causing you to be thrown out of My Celebrity is more difficult. It may be a browser problem [if you are using a non-standard browser, try accessing My Celebrity through Internet Explorer] or an Adobe Reader problem [are you using the latest version? If not, there is a link to download the latest underneath the eDocs link]. Can you open another pdf file while you are not in My Celebrity? Have you tried shutting everything down and rebooting your PC? How long has this been happening? The problem may "go away" overnight.

If none of this helps and no one else has any suggestions, you may have to contact Celebrity.

Sue[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your suggestions...tried all of them and none of them fixed the issue. I've emailed my TA to see if she can figure something out!

Archived