Anticipation

I keep reminding myself that planning and anticipation is part of the fun. Now it is getting down to the wire. Only 20 some more days untill the awesome adventure begins! I can't wait time is beggining to fly some days and some days it seems to take forever. What will I do with my time when this is all over?

My hubby and I have made the realization that we are always shopping for future cruises. :) Starting in 2011, we are trying to plan 4/year......because looking at our countdown clock and seeing a number over 100 days depresses me. LOL We feel very blessed to be able to enjoy such fun experiences with your kiddos. :)

What will I do with my time when this is all over?

You book another one! I always have at least one booked. That way I am always researching/planning something. I leave Monday, and I just booked another one for May. When I come back, the research will start all over again.

My husband wants to do gold digging in California next year, its his dream and I thought I could explore CA as well. Not my first choice but It will be an adventure and it looks bueatiful. Just really don't want to spend a week digging in the dirt. But I will for him and I will try to keep a good attitude about it.

My husband wants to do gold digging in California next year, its his dream and I thought I could explore CA as well. Not my first choice but It will be an adventure and it looks bueatiful. Just really don't want to spend a week digging in the dirt. But I will for him and I will try to keep a good attitude about it.

You can go digging for gold and still plan another cruise ;) - just look at some of our countdown clocks on these boards, how long some of us have to go before we leave... and how many of us are planning for more than one! :D

Have a great time on Victory, and let us know how it goes - I like San Juan a lot, would love to cruise from there some day.

I keep reminding myself that planning and anticipation is part of the fun. Now it is getting down to the wire. Only 20 some more days untill the awesome adventure begins! I can't wait time is beggining to fly some days and some days it seems to take forever. What will I do with my time when this is all over?

Obviously, wait for the next cruise. Have a great time!

My crazy anticipation is almost over. I will be on the Liberty on Saturday and am so thankful to everyone here for the daily comments and distractions. I was hoping to book another one for November but it might be a trip to New York instead. I think a 5 day trip to the big apple will be just as expensive as a cruise so we will see if my logic wins that discussion.

I started drinking some wine tonight just to get in the feel of things. Have just about completed packing my bag so went to my friends house and supervised her list making. Will go over it all again tomorrow and Friday and then.....head out to enjoy what I have been anxiously awaiting for nearly 5 months.

Archived