Flavored waters

I've heard that sometimes flavored water is available in Windjammer. Is this just water with flavor, or does it have sugar or fake sweetener in it? I get really bad headaches from Aspartame, so I have to avoid it, which usually means all flavored water like Crystal Light. I'd rather find out from you all than on my cruise after the fact :-) Thanks!

There was absolutely flavored water in the Windjammer, the Park Cafe and the Solarium on the Oasis. The flavors were lemon-lime, peach mango and raspberry (I think). They have zero calories and they tasted like Crystal Light to me. My wife loved them. I didn't.

I wrote about these in my food review.

I've heard that sometimes flavored water is available in Windjammer. Is this just water with flavor, or does it have sugar or fake sweetener in it? I get really bad headaches from Aspartame, so I have to avoid it, which usually means all flavored water like Crystal Light. I'd rather find out from you all than on my cruise after the fact :-) Thanks!

My husband is also allergic to anything sweetened with Aspartame. Being diabetic he has to be careful, so we use 4C Sugar Free Totally Light 2 Go which is sweetened with Splenda. They are great for travel as they come in small little foil sleeves and they have some great flavors............Fruit Punch, Pink Lemonade, Red Tea, Cranberry-Pomegranate. One sleeve flavors an 8 ounce bottle of water.

My husband is also allergic to anything sweetened with Aspartame. Being diabetic he has to be careful, so we use 4C Sugar Free Totally Light 2 Go which is sweetened with Splenda. They are great for travel as they come in small little foil sleeves and they have some great flavors............Fruit Punch, Pink Lemonade, Red Tea, Cranberry-Pomegranate. One sleeve flavors an 8 ounce bottle of water.

Oooohh. Thank you for the suggestion. I have had no luck finding Crystal Light type things without Aspartame. I will keep an eye out for these. Thanks!

Oooohh. Thank you for the suggestion. I have had no luck finding Crystal Light type things without Aspartame. I will keep an eye out for these. Thanks!

You are more than welcome. Here is the link to the 4C website and you can see what the boxes look like http://www.4c.com/documents/products.html

At our Giant Eagle Grocery Store they are located in the tea/coffee aisle.

You have to be careful, though, because they changed sweetners and some of their flavors are now sweetened with Aspartame. The ones I mentioned above say "Splenda" on the front.

They had the flavored waters on Explorer in June. I liked them a lot, but I do think they are something similar to Crystal Light, so I bet they have aspartame.

It sounds like they just might. And, I bet if you ask, they won't have a clue.:(

Did you know that the sugar free desserts are sweetened with NutraSweet which is the same as aspartame?

Archived