LAX late night shuttle tp San Pedro

JIMDSB2

We will be arriving for our cruise the prior night. Planned time of plane arrival at LAX - 9:00PM. What is the chance of latching on to a shared shuttle to San Pedro and getting off the airport prooperty without waiting tooooo long??

LAX is starting to get really busy at 9 PM--the after work flights from the east coast are starting to arrive and people taking red eyes internationally or to the east coast are starting to get there too.

Based on all of the activity I have seen, I don't think you will have a problem.

You could call SuperShuttle, 1-800-BlueVans to make a reservation or discuss with them. There is also www.primetimeshuttle.com, but I don't have its # memorized.

the shuttles run 24/7 ... even if you are the only person on the shuttle you still get the shared van rate since you didn't book it as private.

I've come home many times at 1 or 2 am and been the only person in the shuttle. I've never had a long wait ... even when home was much farther way than the port cities.

Waiting too long for a shuttle or waiting too long to get to San Pedro? Luck of the draw on both. I've used both Supershuttle and Primetime. I've never been lucky enough to be the only person on a shuttle, or even the first one off, so have always had to wait a while to get to my destination. If you find it's too long a wait for a shuttle, you'll just have to spring for a taxi. You should be able to get a price estimate in advance.

Waiting too long for a shuttle or waiting too long to get to San Pedro? Luck of the draw on both. I've used both Supershuttle and Primetime. I've never been lucky enough to be the only person on a shuttle, or even the first one off, so have always had to wait a while to get to my destination. If you find it's too long a wait for a shuttle, you'll just have to spring for a taxi. You should be able to get a price estimate in advance.

Good advice, the advantage of the shared van is the cost. Taxis are $85 to $90, but, that depends on traffic, and can be more or less.

Archived