Learn something new everyday about CC...

FinelyCruising

where do you click?

Go to the main Celebrity forum page, that lists all of the threads:

To see who has posted on any given thread, right click on the underlined number of "Replies" listed to the right of the screen (in the same line as the thread title).

Not on this page :)...this page shows the list of reply posts included in a thread.

You know what I just found out by complete and total accident??? That if you right click on the 'Replies" number to a thread on the right side of the screen, a list will pop up on the left corner of your screen of who has posted and how many times.

How cool is that to see what your fellow posters are saying! Did everyone else know that except me???::D

I never knew that...that is soooo cool. Thanks for teaching me something new today.:D

Laura

A feature that I use all the time is that you can click on the post number and save it as a shortcut. Very useful when trying to get to roll call lists etc.

It's what you learn after you know it all that matters ;)

And, you are amazing:)

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

We learn something all the time. Thanks. I had to double left click, though, for it to work for me. I also learned something with being able to print out a single post more easily. Before I had to do a copy and paste thing. So thanks again to all who shared.

Fran

Do you also know that if you want to save or print just one post in a thread, you may click on the post # and you'll get a screen with just that post? ;)

Thanks for telling us that - makes it so much easier to print just the info you want.

I agree, there appears to be no advantage to having friends -- except for the really nice feeling it gives us, when somebody DOES invite us to be their friend. It's the ultimate in saying, I agree with something you posted.

:)

Archived