Learn something new everyday about CC...

FinelyCruising

You know what I just found out by complete and total accident??? That if you right click on the 'Replies" number to a thread on the right side of the screen, a list will pop up on the left corner of your screen of who has posted and how many times.

How cool is that to see what your fellow posters are saying! Did everyone else know that except me???::D

You know what I just found out by complete and total accident??? That if you right click on the 'Replies" number to a thread on the right side of the screen, a list will pop up on the left corner of your screen of who has posted and how many times.

How cool is that to see what your fellow posters are saying! Did everyone else know that except me???::D

Left click worked for me.

all I get is the same post of the reply number I clicked on???:confused:

No, I did not know of this procedure; and, I have still not figured it out. However, a couple of weeks ago I learned how to eliminate the signatures which has been a great help.

Nope, I sure didn't know it!

I guess it reminds us that anything that's underlined (does that mean there's a hyper-link?) will yield some kind of info, when clicked upon.

Very exciting, thx, OP.

:)

I did not know that-I like that feature, thanks!!

Do you also know that if you want to save or print just one post in a thread, you may click on the post # and you'll get a screen with just that post? ;)

This is my favorite. Especially in printing up info for European cruises, train instructions, airport details etc.

I saw that note a few weeks ago...waa that you who pointed it out? I thought it was very cool.:)

HA! Here we have over 10,000 posts between us and we are still learning new tricks. I just LOVE learning new stuff!;)

There will a gajillion posts between all of us...

On the Thread Line...Hey Guess what I learned about CC Today

in the Replies area on the right side column before the 'views' area column on that line....go back to man page now and you will see it.

Right after the Last Date Poster and Time Column.

Yep, I knew that!! I've been posting this in all the threads asking about the cabin spreadsheet, because it's the easiest way to find the most recent posting of the spreadsheet from Librarylady. :)

Click on the number in the 'replies' column

Find her name on the list

Click the number next to her name

It will bring up just HER replies, in chronological order (most recent first) so you can pull up the first one that says 'updated spreadsheet' and click on the link for that post. Voila!

:)

Not on my push button.;) Mine gives the number of post a poster has made to this particular post.

Drilling down into the poster details can be done several ways, but this method if drilling int their link, or clicking on their screen name.

Good catch on that, never knew it myself. I get annoyed with the number of posts since with the various computer changes, we've had so many removed. I probably have 50,000 posts since I joined when CC started. I see all these newbies with 20000posts who've been around for a few years...

Archived