Baltimore parking fees question

bythehex

I'm a little confused. I looked at the Port of Baltimore's website and it says that the parking fees are payable by cash or traveler's check only.

Yet in Carnival's FAQ section it states that they accept credit cards.

Can anyone clear this up? My husband wants to know if he needs to set aside cash for the parking. I assume it's $105 for a 7 night cruise, is that correct?

Thank you!

Sharon

Parked in Baltimore end of January - beginning of February - 105 for the week - used my AmEx - no problem - very quick and easy

I second that. Cruised outta Bmore last month...$105 to my Amex card as we pulled into the lot...no fuss..no muss.

Thanks for clarifying! I thought it sounded strange that in this day and age, they wouldn't accept credit cards! I guess they need to update their own website.

Thanks again, everyone!

Sharon

there should be a port of baltimore website. Carnival doesnt own the ports.

I'm a little confused. I looked at the Port of Baltimore's website and it says that the parking fees are payable by cash or traveler's check only.

Yet in Carnival's FAQ section it states that they accept credit cards.

Can anyone clear this up? My husband wants to know if he needs to set aside cash for the parking. I assume it's $105 for a 7 night cruise, is that correct?

Thank you!

Sharon

Not sure what website you used, but this one should help....

http://www.cruisemaryland.com/content/parking-rates

there should be a port of baltimore website. Carnival doesnt own the ports.

This is the website I saw: http://www.baltimorecruiseguide.com/cruise-terminal.html

The last paragraph states: Baltimore cruise parking is easy. No advance reservations are required to park in the lot located on the South Locust Point Marine Terminal. Ample long-term parking is located within walking distance of the Passenger Building and courtesy/handicap shuttles are available. Parking fees are payable upon arrival by cash or traveler's checks only.

As you can see, it apparently contains information that's no longer valid.

Archived