New bucket of beer deal?

frito58

I asked RCCL (UK) regarding this matter and if the deal was available on Independence and the fantastic Lesley Green at RCCL got the answer to the question:

The correct prices are:

$38.95 for 8 bottles with the cooler and also the refill is 8 bottles at retail price minus 25% discount when the guest presents the cooler.

That's the info straight from Independence for the UK folks out there!

Sailing tomorrow! Can't wait!!

Maybe that is Indy prices, or non US, however on Majesty it was $33 for the cooler and 8 plus grat. and $25.50 for the 8 refill. plus grat.

Ha! No way, Arvids. It's too much fun. :D

Thats it Paul if I have to call Adm. Papp I will

I cant have a BOLO on me as I need to get to the ship ontime.

Unless you have a small cutter that wants to take me over to Nassau

Hey so this cooler does not have a top right?

Its just an open flexible bucket right.

See the cooler I bring holds 9 beers and I can close the cover to keep the ice from melting. And it was only $4.41

So I will see which is better but I will respond from the Monarch between September 10 and the 17th on my 7 day cruise

I would also like to see a photo.

Can you take these coolers back to the room and drink half the next day. My husband is a beer drinker, but not sure he would finish all 8 in one day, or should I say I would rather him not finish them all!

It is yours to keep, so yes.

Would love to know if anyone recently on the Liberty has bought/seen one.

August 8th cruise had them. 35 for the first payment/cooler then 25 each refill. Only pita was they sold out of bud light a few times and were real sticklers about not filling with a different light beer. They eventually relented but they do have them and it's only for bud products.

This is the post by Weez post #45 on Aug. 24.

Laura

August 8th cruise had them. 35 for the first payment/cooler then 25 each refill. Only pita was they sold out of bud light a few times and were real sticklers about not filling with a different light beer. They eventually relented but they do have them and it's only for bud products.

This is the post by Weez post #45 on Aug. 24.

Laura

Seriously, only Bud! When most domestic beers are sold for the same price, why would they limit it to Bud only?

WHAT!!!!!

I hate Bud!!!!

Seriously, only Bud! When most domestic beers are sold for the same price, why would they limit it to Bud only?

Hey I am just the messenger, trying to answer the one question,. I do not know, now after our cruise in Oct. then I can tell you what they offer.

Laura

If I was a betting man, I'd say they have deal with Bud products that gives them a higher profit margin. (or the flip side is they buy it cheaper) This is probably why they can afford to do this "deal" with only Bud products....just a thought

Would love to know if anyone recently on the Liberty has bought/seen one.

We were on the Liberty last week & the collapsible cooler with eight beers was $39.00 with gratuity. I got Bud but you can get the beer of your choice, don't know if the price would have been different.

There is nothing worse than over analysing something, BUT (lol), Just for the benefit of doubt… to take advantage of this offer, when taking the holder back to get re-fills, do you keep the holder again and thus can always get 8 bottles for a 25% discount throughout your voyage?

Or do you have to buy 8 fullprice, 8 with 25% discount then 8 fullprice, 8 with 25% discount etc etc

Didn't take a picture of it did you????:rolleyes:

Laura

Not on the ship but I just took on & here's what they look like. Just picture it filled with ice & the beer of your choice. Notice it even has a bottle opener attached, how convenient.;)

wmfrsz.jpg

Archived