Question about large o/v (F) rooms on Mariner

Has anyone stayed in room 8214, 8514, 9218 or 9518 on Mariner. It looks like these rooms as well as a couple on Deck 6 are the only large oceanview rooms that will accomodate 4 people but the 3rd and 4th person are accomodated with a sofa bed and no pullman beds or is the sofa bed in ADDITION to a pullman bed? I ask because I don't want my 20 year old daughter and 14 year old sleeping together.

Thanks in advance for info.

According to the deck plans, there are no pullmans...only the sofa bed. Look at the deck plans...it will have symbols that show what type of bedding is in each cabin. A triangle means sofa bed, an asterisk means there's one pullman + sofa bed....a cross means there are 2 pullmans, and no sofabed....just a regular sofa.

The sofabed is huge, we stayed in cabin 9518 on the mariner and the navigator with our two teenagers and they were fine, I would say it's the size of a queen bed.

Hi Kimba1910 just read your post and hoping if you can answer a question regarding 9518?

I'm on Liberty booked in 9518 and noticed after booking the bridge is directly above been trying to find out is it noisy at night as that is when the ship is sailing most? No one seemed to be able to answer but as you have stayed in exactly the same cabin (even though Mariner) you be best placed to answer for definite

Thanks in advance

Archived