Our Equinox Photos Finally on Webshots

City_Woman

Here's the link to our photos from our April Cruise on Equinox.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/578461718smpcbJ

Enjoy!

Judy

Wow, I thought I was bad, delaying until the end of August putting up mid-June pics of the Solstice.:D

Better late then never.

Now off to compare the two ships.

Thanks for posting your Equinox pictures on webshots. Got a question about your main pool shot. I see that it appears crowded. What were your personal observations regarding the crowd/chair hog issues.

Bob

The Solstice main pools were crowded on sea days in June but there was a turnover so you could always find something, especially upstairs, Even under the shaded canopies.

These are big ships with a right-sized capacity, 2,800 pax in 122,000 GRT.

2379134700096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

And don't forget the large Solarium pool

2139038460096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

These two ships are near identical in layout, with different furnishings and colors.

Thanks for posting your Equinox pictures on webshots. Got a question about your main pool shot. I see that it appears crowded. What were your personal observations regarding the crowd/chair hog issues.

Bob

I am always by myself when I'm out in the sun so finding 1 spot is never a problem. I'm not really concerned about being by the pool.

Judy

Judy -

Did you get to see any of the shows? How about the lounge acts?

Just curious to see if all the S class ships will have similar entertainment choices.

If memory serves we saw one or two shows that's it. We didn't even go to the big number on formal night.

There seemed to be something going on in the theatre every night, and a couple of nights in the smaller lounge near Quasar there was a comedian.

We found the music near the - elevator banks - much more our taste. Our "show" is watching the activities of the evening and sipping a cocktail!

Can't wait to see if the Solstice is similar.

Judy

Thanks for the pictures.

I always come off a ship feeling that I didn't get to photograph all the areas I had aimed to.

Hubby feels the same way, which is why he's preparing his list of things to photograph on Solstice when we sail on her this fall.

Judy

The Solstice is also spectacular! Since she's the same class as the Equinox, she must be very similar and I'm you will enjoy her just as much! We love the older Celebrity ships, but it's hard for us to come off of one of the S class ships and sail the other classes. Although once the older M class is "Solticized" they may all be equal.

Archived