Which Cabin Location Would Be Better - Voyager Class

tropiclvrs

I am trying to decide between a D1 cabin that is more aft (9656), and one that is more forward (9532). Both are Port side which is my personal preference for the itinerary. We have never been in a cabin that has been more forward, so I don't have anything to go off from that regard. If motion was a concern, would we feel it more in a forward room than aft?

Which cabin would be your preference and why?

Thanks for the help!

We always have had forward cabins and always on the highest level we could get for the category we were getting. Our first AFT cabin is this coming February and I can't exactly describe how excited I am to try an AFT Cabin for the first time.

Like a previous poster said we never have had an issue with motion and we have been through pretty rough waters. I guess we have just been lucky so far where the motion sickness goes.

Thanks for the replies thus far! We will be sailing to the Mexican Riviera this Nov. on the Mariner and while I don't expect the seas to be rough, I guess you never know and I can see how being forward might feel it more.

We've done this route on Mariner twice and once was a very aft cabin. I liked it, but there definitely is a bit more vibration from the motors there (even on the 10th deck).

Archived