Good web sites for swim suit shopping?

kiraryker

If you're near a city with a year round swim suit store, do yourself a favor and go TRY ON suits!

Buying them online is so "hit or miss"....sizes aren't all the same, what looks good on the model doesn't look right on you...and returning is such a pain!

There are several year-round stores....Surf and Sand, Swim n' Sport....they all have names like that....It's really worth the drive!

Sears has lots of suits on clearance right now! I don't shop there normally, but have had very good luck with the suits. Go before Labor Day weekend and you should still be able to find some (depends on your area I guess.) Macy's, Penney's and other Dept. Stores might have them too.

Another I like is http://www.swimsuitsforall.com/. Can usually google for additional coupons.

^ I ordered 2 suits from them and they are super cute. I wish I'd known to "google the coupons" - I certainly could have used them! Although the site itself did give me 3 coupon codes, so I don't know how many more they would have accepted! :p

The Macy's by me...MD/DC area....have nothing left except mismatched bikinis. I have bought from the sales at Land's End. They might have these at some Sears stores. What I like about the Land's End suits is that the comments from people that have bought the suits are very reliable about size.

If you are plus sized, try avenue.com. All of their suits are on clearance right now and there is a coupon code for 50% off clearance prices. Just stay off the site for a while ... I'm trying to check out and the site is bogged down ;)

Thanks for that - I didn't go to the site until after 4pm so you should have been done by then hopefully ;). I picked up two pairs of shorts, two sundresses AND a tankini... total including shipping was less than $40. I'm a happy girl!

Archived