LIVE from the FREEDOM of the SEAS, Sailing 5 Sep 2010

Trainman-2

Trainman-2:

Like many others before me I sat her this morning and have read through the entire thread. Heartwarming to say the least.

I don't know what your walking issues are but I have severe OA in both knee's. Last May while on a cruise I finally decided to look into the Philip Stein watches. Previously I never want to invest $$$ into one of these watches since I was skeptical of their benefits. Well last May when I went into one of the stores they just had begun selling the Fruitz watches (they are Philip Stein but a lot less expensive) so I decided to try one. Within a half hour I was able to walk up a flight of stairs like a normal person. That night I wore it to bed and slept like a baby for the first time in years, matter of fact I missed breakfast. I also noticed that the normal carpal tunnel pain was gone. That day I was able to walk around the ship without having to stop and rest, by the afternoon I felt like I could dance. In about a week of wearing the watch 24/7 except for showering, all the pain and stiffness of the OA has disappeared and I'm still sleeping like a baby. The watches cannot make any medical claims, but do advertise 'feel good watch' and help with insomnia. You can do a Google search to buy them online. One big brand store sells them online and they have a men's in gold or silver. Might be something you want to try. We never know what will work for us, until we try something new. All I can say is that it has changed my life and now I am enjoying life so much more. Maybe someday we'll meet on a cruise!

DISASTER STRIKES in Georgetown, Grand Cayman!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

My Cruise Is Ruined! :eek:

The Best Little Ice Cream Shop in the Caribbean is CLOSED!

DSCN0635.jpg

DSCN0636.jpg

Whose Fault Is This?

Someone Should Pay For My Cruise!

I Demand Satisfaction!

Somebody Owes Me At Least 5 Free Cruises and 500 Gallons of Ice Cream!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

DSCN0635.jpg

DSCN0636.jpg

Whose Fault Is This?

I Demand Satisfaction!

Since it seems like you like Ice Cream have you been to a Brusters? There is one in your area in FLA.

Pat

Edited by pkexton

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Whose Fault Is This?

I Demand Satisfaction!

Trainman - Thanks for putting a smile on my face, today. :)

Hope you make it to hell and back. Enjoy your day.

Trainman - Just have to say I have been a addicted to this thread from the very first day, just as I was on your Oasis cruise. Thanks so much for taking time out of your holiday to post pictures and update us on all that you are doing. I wish you well, and hope you are truly enjoying the rest of this difficult cruse.

Trainiman, thanks for the early morning pictures - a great reminder of how beautiful those islands are - and for sharing your experiences. Keep it coming as we cruise vicariously through you.

Re ice cream - EGADS - I remember having some from that very shop when we were there a couple years back. Was pretty good stuff as I recall.

Henry aka able seaman h - Well Done:cool:.

The funny thing it that I have been looking forward to visiting that little ice cream shop for months. They almost always had a "creamy corn" ice creme which was really good. Sort of an ice cream version of southern creamed corn.

Well, it was not to be...

Another Excellent Lunch in the Windjammer today...

- Carved Lamb

- Pork Scallopini

- Black Bean Soup

DSCN0645.jpg

No desert today. I was saving valuable tummy space for the Bread Pudding at 3:00 pm.

Lamb, my favorite! You have me drooling at my desk!

Trainman:

Thank you for sharing with all of us.

I have always followed your "Live From" threads and have truly enjoyed every minute.

This has been a very tearful and heartfelt journey.

You are amazing and a true gentleman.

My heart is with you and Carol.

What a wonderful tribute.

HUGS to you!

Trainman,

I read your user manual for your camera and this is what it is saying. (see attachment) for some reason I can link to a flickr url. anyway attachment will work.

So if you are using the reset option when inserting your card back into the camera to delete the photos off the card it is resetting the numbering. try just going to the preview picture menu and using the delete all option when removing the pics.

I will be getting on the freedom when you are getting off. May god bless the rest of your trip, you remind us with this thread that we should love our loved ones while we still can!! Your love for your wife inspires me.

Heath

8zC6i1

camera.jpg.7cddefba68eb75532fbe12403faeff92.jpg

I am so sorry that all of you good folks there on shore in CC Land are starving.

You need to get out here with me! :D

We have sailed from Georgetown, Grand Cayman and are on our way to Cozumel, Mexico.

DSCN0650.jpg

DSCN0655.jpg

DSCN0651.jpg

And a nice photo of the ships wake looking straight down from my balcony...

DSCN0656.jpg