LIVE from the FREEDOM of the SEAS, Sailing 5 Sep 2010

Trainman-2

Trainman, you helped me prepare for my first cruise abord FOS this year. Thank you for all of the pictures and information you provided then, and for all the pictures, the laughs, and the tears this time. I can't wait for the next installments.

All my good thoughts are with you. Take care, and keep on Cruisin'! :)

Hi Jim, anymore word on those kids who got kicked off the ship because of the drugs?

The original word I got was some raised eyebrows and the brief comment, "Bringing Drugs on board, they are going home."

I have nothing new.

I consider them to be lucky. If the Mexican Police had caught them or they had been kicked off in a US Port and turned over to the Police it would be a whole different story for them.

Hi Trainman. I wanted to responsed to this thread, but have a hard time with tears in my eyes. You are one lucky man (and Carol one lucky woman) to have found this kind - type of LOVE!!! If everyone has feelings like this for each other the world would be in a better place. Jim, my heart goes out to you for your loss. You truely sound like a person we would have the honor of dining with.

The Burial at Sea is exactly what I want when my time is up, one last cruise with my family. Here I go again (crying). As a matter of fact it is in my will to do just this. So thanks for your report (and photos) as to how it will be performed. May God Bless you. Enjoy the rest of your cruise and have a safe trip home.

Another Excellent Dinner in the MDR tonight.

I had the Lamb Shank which RCI always does well.

And yes it is true, I wore my dress Crocs to the MDR tonight. :eek:

DSCN0732.jpg

Comfort is what it's all about, and with your smiling face, no one is looking at your shoes!!!

Congrats on the 2000th post!!!

If You Are Interested In US History...

You might enjoy bookmarking and following the thread below about my adventures searching for and re-opening the first road built in Florida by British Military Engineers just before the Revolutionary War.

This is what I am doing between cruises.

http://crackercoast.com/crackerchat/showthread.php/6894-Re-Opening-The-Old-King-s-Road-west-of-US-1-and-the-FL-Ag-Museum

As so many have already stated I am going to miss running to my computer to see what Trainman-2 has posted. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the emotion this thread has provided to me. Your photo tribute to Carol is beautiful. She was a lucky woman to have had such a wonderful man in her life. You truly are a blessing. Thank you for sharing this journey with us. It would be an honor to sit at a table with you on some future cruise…you have so much to offer people. Thanks again, Trainman-2. God bless you and keep you safe! :)

Jim, delighted all is working out for you now and you are enjoying the rest of your cruise. Like everyone else I have been very teary follwing your journey this week. Carol was a very lucky lady to meet you, and I applaud your love and devotion for her. It is very special in this day and age.

Enjoy the rest of the cruise and the rest of your dinners, and keep posting........we are all with you.

From tears of sadness to tears of laughter this thread has encompassed so many different emotions. Thank you very much for taking us with you on your journey this past week. Like many others, I have been checking CC several times a day to see your live updates. You are an inspiration to all.

Another Excellent Dinner in the MDR tonight.

I had the Lamb Shank which RCI always does well.

And yes it is true, I wore my dress Crocs to the MDR tonight. :eek:

DSCN0732.jpg

We HAVE to cruise together as I wear dress crocs also!!! ;)

Just loving your posts and loe sharing your cruise journey.

If You Are Interested In US History...

You might enjoy bookmarking and following the thread below about my adventures searching for and re-opening the first road built in Florida by British Military Engineers just before the Revolutionary War.

This is what I am doing between cruises.

http://crackercoast.com/crackerchat/showthread.php/6894-Re-Opening-The-Old-King-s-Road-west-of-US-1-and-the-FL-Ag-Museum

I just got started on the reading tonight and will spend some time now reading about your project. I love history and this is a great way to rediscover our country. Good work Trainman-2.:)