A Non-Existant Cabin

BosoxI

I guess I'm really losing it in my dotage, but I just noticed that the cabin DW and I have been assigned for several months does not exist. Now, many people comment about their fears of not having a cabin assigned, but my predicament is a new one, is it not? Of course, I'll contact my TA, but perhaps I should keep my mouth shut and on the day of departure demand a suite. Think that'll work?:D

Where are you seeing the info that your cabin doesn't exist? Does it no longer on the deck layout for your deck? Or... are you using the cruise finder and entering your cabin number there? If the latter, then you'll get the "no longer available or does not exist" message. That always happens with booked cabins.

If it no longer appears on the deck layout plans then you just might end up in that tent on deck!!!!:eek:

Hope you end up with a great cabin.

I guess I'm really losing it in my dotage, but I just noticed that the cabin DW and I have been assigned for several months does not exist. Now, many people comment about their fears of not having a cabin assigned, but my predicament is a new one, is it not? Of course, I'll contact my TA, but perhaps I should keep my mouth shut and on the day of departure demand a suite. Think that'll work?:D

I sure would like to know what the cabin number is that doesn't exist? I agree with others, I will bet it is one of the cabins added recently and is just not showing up on the deck plan you are looking at. ;)

Last October on the Ruby we were looking for insides near the back terrace and R744 kept coming up as available even though the space where it should be showed as an empty white space on the deck plan. I checked when aboard and it was a staff storage room. They have now added a room number to the white space and I don't know if it has been converted to a room or not (it was an unfinished space a year ago) I wondered what would happen if I selected that room. On another cruise on the Emerald we were assigned E202 and at the time it showed as undesignated empty white spaces on the deck plans. In that case the room was actually there and the plans have since been updated, although there are deck plans on other web sites that still show that area blank.

Have you looked at printed deck plans (which ofen represent more than one ship and are not accurate for all they represent) or at the specific ship deck plan on the Princess web site?

I was assigned a cabin that did not appear on the printed deck plan, but was there on the Princess web site deck plan.

MGAfhc,

could you tell me what the cabin is like i am in room E201 on the golden in November apart from been the opposite side i would assume the rooms are identical

The Golden is quite different from the Emerald.

Archived