OMG!!!!! Guess who is on board!!!!!!!

Merion_Mom

I just took a look at their schedule...they will be performing in the UK on 10/31/10, so there is a slight chance they could be on our next cruise, which is a TA on Navigator, boarding in Italy on 10/23!!!!! I am ALMOST as excited as Meriom-Mom :)

That would be interesting if they are, wouldn't it? Someone posted the Navigator entertainment and they weren't on it, but it might not have included headliners. :D We'll keep our fingers crossed. :)

EDIT: But it's not likely...I think we will be at sea by then.:(

The next one is this month and the next 9 or so follow.....yes, we have that many booked between now and April 2012 with a couple of open "next cruises". We found a cat sitter....my DD....so now we can go all we want. :)

So, we are doing good. Are you cruising this month?

As for these Nelson brothers....we saw them only on our very first cruise and never again. We did manage to be on board Serenade last month with the Osmond brothers. Now I want to end up with Charo on board. :)

Gina

Holy Cow girl.........you really do have a ton booked.......We will be on the Liberty in about 12 days........looks like your Halloween cruise is the same one my Mom has booked.

Hey Rob, you & Barb have a great cruise...Jim&Pat

Thanks....How have you guys been? We were just talking about the 2 of you last week...We are going to have to get togeather again.....let me know when you guys plan another quickie......LOL.........Rob and Barb

Are they doing their father's work on top of their own? :confused:

I have not seen Nelson recently, but my memory of them is a late 80's/early 90's hair band. One of their most popular songs was After The Rain.

Paul, they performed that this time. I love that song!

No offense to the 'boys' but I really hope that on the Allure Inaugural we get a new (newish :rolleyes:) Headliner.

I wonder Dave...is it because we are Brits that we aren't overly impressed or dancing on the promenade, because the Nelsons are onboard :confused:

Actually I remember asking someone on Oasis Inaugural "who are the Nelsons?" as I hadn't heard of them. They may be nice 'boys' but hearing they were going to perform onboard wouldn't encourage me to go to the show.

Liz, I didn't know anything about them until the first time that I saw them perform, in December 2008.

They just put on an excellent show.

I daresay that most of us have not heard of most of the acts on cruise ships these days, but we go to the shows, and sometimes the shows are just outstanding and memorable.

To me, Gunnar and Matthew are in that category.

If they don't "float your boat", that's ok with me. I have no stake in anyone else's enjoyment.

I am pretty sure that lots of people like the jugglers and magicians on board, to which I say a hearty UGH.

Chacun a son gout.

Do I feel old now!! Ricky Nelson was my heart throb for years. I had his photos all over my room including the ceiling!!!

My daughter had a party one day (she is 33 now) and the girls were going ga ga over The Nelsons!! When I told them that I was the same way over Ricky Nelson they looked at me like I had four heads!!!!

Enjoy yourself and there is nothing better than cruising except for cruising with entertainment that you love!!!!

ENJOY!!:D:D

Liz, I didn't know anything about them until the first time that I saw them perform, in December 2008.

They just put on an excellent show.

I daresay that most of us have not heard of most of the acts on cruise ships these days, but we go to the shows, and sometimes the shows are just outstanding and memorable.

To me, Gunnar and Matthew are in that category.

If they don't "float your boat", that's ok with me. I have no stake in anyone else's enjoyment.

I am pretty sure that lots of people like the jugglers and magicians on board, to which I say a hearty UGH.

Chacun a son gout.

I agree. I didn't know much about them outside of their hair band days until seeing them on the Oasis this past April. They are fabulous entertainers. Not only did they do the 3 (?) headliner shows, they also performed at the C&A Platinum and Diamond event AND did a bonus outdoor concert at the Aquatheater on the last day.

Archived