Activities on Princess Cruises

clarkg

My daughter is planning her honeymoon and was wondering what type of activities there are on Princess ships that would involve 20 year olds? I have only been on two one-nighters on Princess so I just can't answer her questions. We are going on the Royal Princess next week, but again it's only a one nighter, so I am in the same boat (No pun intended.) I will be taking her and her mom with me. We have been on longer cruises on NCL, Holland America, and Celebrity, but not on Princess. I was kinda leaning on sending her on Carnival as they seem like a livelier Cruise Line, but I just don't know.

My daughter is planning her honeymoon and was wondering what type of activities there are on Princess ships that would involve 20 year olds? I have only been on two one-nighters on Princess so I just can't answer her questions. We are going on the Royal Princess next week, but again it's only a one nighter, so I am in the same boat (No pun intended.) I will be taking her and her mom with me. We have been on longer cruises on NCL, Holland America, and Celebrity, but not on Princess. I was kinda leaning on sending her on Carnival as they seem like a livelier Cruise Line, but I just don't know.

She's going on her honeymoon, and asking about the activities????

The larger Princess ships will offer more activities than the Royal. On the larger ships, there are several different venues for nightlife. For instance, we were on the Sapphire last month. From one of my Patters, there were several choices on one night: the production show in the theater, a pianist in the Crooners Lounge, salsa night with the DJ in the Explorer's Lounge with the comedian performing a couple of shows, music with a band in the Wheelhouse Bar, another band playing in Club Fusion (with a trivia in there and a country and western hoe down, as well), and Motown hits in Skywalker's night club.

That type of schedule is typical for most nights. The Caribbean cruises usually have more passengers staying up late and enjoying the activities. They'll have more younger passengers than other itineraries.

The larger Princess ships will offer more activities than the Royal. On the larger ships, there are several different venues for nightlife. For instance, we were on the Sapphire last month. From one of my Patters, there were several choices on one night: the production show in the theater, a pianist in the Crooners Lounge, salsa night with the DJ in the Explorer's Lounge with the comedian performing a couple of shows, music with a band in the Wheelhouse Bar, another band playing in Club Fusion (with a trivia in there and a country and western hoe down, as well), and Motown hits in Skywalker's night club.

That type of schedule is typical for most nights. The Caribbean cruises usually have more passengers staying up late and enjoying the activities. They'll have more younger passengers than other itineraries.

Thank you, that is very helpful.

Archived