Dancing on the Enchantment...

kent4489

We've never cruise on RCI, but are considering the Enchantment of the Seas to Bermuda... next week!! We enjoy dancing and loved dancing in the Ocean Bar on HAL's Eurodam. We would like to know if there is a similar (for those familiar) dancing venue on the Enchantment??? A nice trio playing good dance music? Thanks for any info.

My husband and I love ballroom dancing, we found several places to dance on the Enchantment. Boleros had the best dance floor but mostly latin music, although it depended on the band playing. The Spotlight Lounge also had a good variety of music, swing, foxtrot, etc. The Centrum area had some of the best music but was a very small area to dance in. Check the Compass every day for location and type of music.

Sherri:)

We've never cruise on RCI, but are considering the Enchantment of the Seas to Bermuda... next week!! We enjoy dancing and loved dancing in the Ocean Bar on HAL's Eurodam. We would like to know if there is a similar (for those familiar) dancing venue on the Enchantment??? A nice trio playing good dance music?

We sailed to New England on Enchantment a month ago. A band "Rhythm Shakedown" played it all - from the 50s to modern. Contact RCI and ask for the onboard entertainment for your cruise.

Sorry about your cruise! The Enchantment is a smaller ship, we really liked the pool area. The theater was small, and I have read reviews in which people said they had a problem finding a seat but it was never a problem for us. I liked the smaller theater as it felt more intimate. Food was good and service was absolutely excellent! WJ was crowded if you went during peak periods. We tend to sleep late and not bf until 10ish.

Loved our room, we were upgraded to a junior suite and were amazed at the amount of storage.

On several of the sea days a barbecue was offered poolside and it was pretty good.

What else?

We tend to like the smaller ships, too. Our 5 cruises before Enchantment had been on Mariner which probably made the Enchantment seem smaller! We liked the way Enchantment was laid out, and I felt more "out on the ocean" if that makes sense. Mariner feels more enclosed to me.

I hope you have a great cruise!

We have been on the Explorer twice, it is a beautiful ship, but a bit too big for our taste. We have also sailed three times on the Grandeur and one time on Enchantment which is very much like the Grandeur. They are both older ships (as we are, LOL). That is why I was asking about the ship.

Archived