Never had to buy beverage pkgs before, but now I do!

ktbmhb

If you pre pay for your soda card I take it the sticker will be on your card when you get it? Or will they just give you a sticker and a cup like on the ship?

I prepaid and it was printed right on my Seapass.

The cup was not in my cabin when we boarded but was delivered while we were at dinner. It was a convenience on some pool afternoons but as long as you show your card you can still get your soda.

• 8 months later...

On Indy ots last December I purchased both the soda package and also the water package before sailing. The bottles were waiting in my cabin and I asked the Steward to clear out the fridge so I used it to store the water and if I used the cup (rarely).

As your card is not swiped its open to abuse and I know some had just one member of the cabin with the package if you know what I mean! :rolleyes::eek:

Re the wine package. We got the 7 bottle Gold package. Selected a bottle each evening with our dinner, (the Chilian Sav Blanc was very good).

The bottles were available either on the table (for Reds) or in a nearby ice bucket (for whites). I've no doubt you'd be able to take the opened bottle back to your cabin if you wish, however we always consumed our with our dinner. :-)

Hope this helps!

Does anyone know if you buy a wine package, can you take one of your bottles of wine to you room? Or do you have to do it a glass at a time?

Yes, you can - no problem at all. Just be careful - for some really dumb reason if you have a bottle delivered to your cabin and then decide to take it to the dining room, you may be charged a corkage fee.

Archived