Ughhhh..On The Cruise Personalizer

BayouGirlUSA

I just tried signing onto the cruise personalizer. It does not give me a space for the birthdate...but after you enter the Booking Number it says you must provide a birthdate...but it doesn't give me a space to enter the birthdate.

Are any of you having this problem also? Do you know of a way to correct it?

I just tried signing onto the cruise personalizer. It does not give me a space for the birthdate...but after you enter the Booking Number it says you must provide a birthdate...but it doesn't give me a space to enter the birthdate.

Are any of you having this problem also? Do you know of a way to correct it?

The fields are drop-down boxes.

The fields are drop-down boxes.

On the cruise personalizer it looks something like this:

First Name ________________

Last Name ________________

Birth Date

Booking Number ____________

There is NOT a place for me to put my birthdate. I've signed on before using my birthdate...this is the first time this has happened to me. Was just wondering if others were having the same problem!

Just call Princess Cruises, they will be happy to help and to input the information for you. I have had to do this several times. I just called and had them update my Captain's Circle level to Platinum (Hooray!) and while I was on there I simply asked about the fare. I told them that I noticed that it had gone down and asked what I could do? The lady immediately rechecked and reduced the fare for 2 of us by $302.40, upgraded me to Platinum and made the Insurance Platinum also. Very nice phone call and a very nice CSR. Phone number is 1-800-774-6237. Enjoy....

There is NOT a place for me to put my birthdate. I've signed on before using my birthdate...this is the first time this has happened to me.
I have tried refreshing....signing onto MyPrincess....nothing!
Try this: Go to the sign-in page. Press and hold down the CTRL key, and then press the F5 key once. Wait for the page to re-load.

Do the drop down boxes now appear?

This doesn't fix every problem, but it's sometimes useful for irritating transient glitches like this, especially when the page is still working for everyone else.

Well, I decided to go to my Netbook and there was the birthdate cute as a little bug in a rug. I told DH about my problem and he said that it probably had to do with him using a VPN connection for work. He suggested that I re-boot the desk top...I haven't done that yet because I'm VERY, VERY busy pre-reserving excursions on the netbook...LOL!

Thanks for all the tips...I knew the CC'ers would come through!

Archived